First Try At LST With My Durban Poison Baby!

Haven't posted in a while...been too busy...(and I fight depression) the Durbans turned out good....Wifey likes it, but keeps misplacing her piece...lol. ( she is used to brickweed). Just gave away my last four plants..going to autoflower...not because I want to, but space reasons. I can't take over the whole house. My lady friend has been supplying with me with home compost from her and my horses poo (she houses my horse Cherokee on her farm) and whatever else she puts in it...WOW...I mix it with perlite and a little fox Farms ocean forest....stunning results...no nuts needed at all. Anyway..gonna do White Widow and NYC Diesel...gonna start a new thread I guess?!

So...anyway....here is what it's come down to folks...autoflowers in a tent that takes up one of my spare bedrooms...lol.
DSCF1504.JPG
DSCF1501.JPG
DSCF1496.JPG
DSCF1489.JPG

and new babies ready for the tent..pots instead of bags this run..same compost.....see what happens..however, I am gonna TRY Fox Farms big bloom trio at 1/8 strength this time to see what happens. Going really light cause they are autos and I dont wanna do a big flush.
DSCF1502.JPG

Anyway..LARGE tent..a crappy conglomerate of cheap lights and two decent higher level led lights. Good farm compost mixed with 1/4 verm....I have been using a 7 dollar moister meter..lol. Been running humidity at 50 with temps around 77 degrees. Need to hook up the carbon filter...house reeks!!..have not used a single nutrient yet...kinda scared of them. I am 5'4" and this auto is 3" taller than me!! (but the bag is one foot tall).
DSCF1477.JPG

Just playing around with the farm compost now. Mixing it with half and half Happy Frog an Oceans Forest and maybe 40% vermiculite. NYC Diesel and White Widow. Should have started a new journal I suppose, but i work all the time too.

I CAN not see that great...I HATE my hand held scope. Anybody have a suggestion? I have a hard time trying to look through it and hold it still!!! So I am just estimating my harvest by the pistils method right now.

Back
Top Bottom