First Try At LST With My Durban Poison Baby!

My buddy has been running around 20 autos, but going to photoperiod so I gave him a great 10 cola clone. He is gonna rock and roll now. BUT he has the space to do that.

The weird thing is...while vegging, the fan leaves are freaking potent when you touch them...makes good butter. But then they lose that when going into vegging (of course). But I am here to say that you CAN make potent butter with early trimmings...at least off of Durban Poison.

Yum...getting there!!
DSC01315.JPG
DSC01316.JPG
DSC01313.JPG
DSC01309.JPG
DSC01307.JPG

it's a crap plant compared to what some people on here do, but hey, it's my first plant in 30 years. I think she looks pretty good for my first at trying LST. And i have a low budget...too many bills!!

OK ....I was sweeping and bumped one timer switch...sent her back to 24 hr.....didn't notice for a week or too....was thinking WTF...then I realized what happened....Anyway...here she is..poor baby..but still doing what she want too!
DSC01415.JPG
DSC01419.JPG
DSC01420.JPG
DSC01422.JPG
DSC01426.JPG
DSC01425.JPG

OK ....I was sweeping and bumped one timer switch...sent her back to 24 hr.....didn't notice for a week or too....was thinking WTF...then I realized what happened....Anyway...here she is..poor baby..but still doing what she want too!
DSC01415.JPG
DSC01419.JPG
DSC01420.JPG
DSC01422.JPG
DSC01426.JPG
DSC01425.JPG
I feel you, accidentally had the light on for 64 hours straight at the middle of my grow... Beginner mistakes, eh? Although you're not really a beginner I considering such a long time away from it makes you one, pretty much ;)

I feel you, accidentally had the light on for 64 hours straight at the middle of my grow... Beginner mistakes, eh? Although you're not really a beginner I considering such a long time away from it makes you one, pretty much ;)
Lol...we all learn something everyday..it's hard to admit it sometimes brother!!

Lol...we all learn something everyday..it's hard to admit it sometimes brother!!
sister* ;) But yeah, growing is a journey for sure, luckily I love learning from my mistakes! Been a long time since I studied a subject this much. But it's just so much fun when you know the good that comes out of it :D

sister* ;) But yeah, growing is a journey for sure, luckily I love learning from my mistakes! Been a long time since I studied a subject this much. But it's just so much fun when you know the good that comes out of it :D
sorry..sister..lol...I respect what you are doing, and we meet good friends here..a pastime, a hobby, and friends!!

My wife doesn't ask me much about mine..tonight she says "aren't your buds done from the mother yet?"...lol..then I had to admit my mistake with the lights....(so she must be following along more than what I thought if she ask me on the same exact day I EXPECTED to harvest..or simply saw the circle on my calendar!!!)...hmmm..imagine that

And, oh yes, I am a beginner to the new ways to grow considering how we used to. It was just plant her and let her grow back then!! So now we are all learning from each other. That is why I post my mistakes..(although embarassing)....hoping someone can learn from them. And at the same time I learn too. Love it!

And, oh yes, I am a beginner to the new ways to grow considering how we used to. It was just plant her and let her grow back then!! So now we are all learning from each other. That is why I post my mistakes..(although embarassing)....hoping someone can learn from them. And at the same time I learn too. Love it!
Ain't nothing wrong with making mistakes, and we shouldn't bre afraid to make them! I'm trying to learn that as I've always been afraid of failure and that has stopped me from trying. What matters is how we percieve our mistakes and our failures and what we do after. One of my favourite quotes right now:

"If at first you don't succeed, try, try again." — W. E. Hickson

This place has been a godsend for me, I was losing my mind not being able to share this venture with anyone. The boyfriend helps and all but when I want to talk about trichome production for the third time he gets pretty tired of it :laugh: Happy to have found a place with kindred spirits.

Back
Top Bottom