Floating Four Plant Grow Journal

Stickyvicky

Welcome to this Grow Journal and thanks to VillageIdiot :welcome:

20160313_193525.jpg

20160313_193431.jpg

20160313_193445.jpg

20160314_140007.jpg

:Namaste:

Sorry about the lag no connectivity at all ...so acutally it is four in that pot i figured throw in four and chop the weak down give me a bett choice they are all doing ok yesterday i changed out the fishtank water for nutes all seems well so far root are crazy fastly growing

No most people on here will be surprised by that. You can not make the important determination yet from Seeds at that stage. Any selectivity done before inducing Sex should only be done on Clones.

What most people will do is put down 10 individual seeds and when sexing has been done you toss the males. At that point you can consider what to do from the remaining females. Most people would grow out all remaining females but maybe only clone a few of them. Probably in 10 seeds you have 3-4 great females 1-3 so so ones, and the rest are males that all get discarded.

In your case you are rolling the dice that you are leaving a female behind.

Hi all
Sorry about the long delay life has been crazyy . Just figured i would pop in and show you the progess full on veg strength fimed 23:1 light two plants Cut the weak

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Hey easy movey mc moverson slow yer roll im still here .I just kinda figured that incessant posts everyday that said a little bigger yesterday were unnecessary. This where were are at one of the two was a male . Hes dead . The other had taken up the boys room . Been on 12/12 for oh say 2 1/2 weeks i have yet to get bloom solution .not very impressed with the speed at wich its budding but today i noticed for more then yesterday .as for questions guess i have some now the plant is very very very full and short is there anything i can do about this ?heavy with leaves like i think i can prolly rest my head on it like a pillow and it would do no harm. is the slow growth due to the fact that i havnt switched to bloom solution yet. I was on the fence about switching back to veg after sexing thats why i havent switched it yet .......what can i prun to be beneficial thanks ..
Sticky Vicky

the plant is very very very full and short

That is prefered ...typically when done correctly it is a sign of a good root system. The whole point of veg is to develop a root system. The weight of the flowers in the end is determined by the size of the root ball. There are lots of things you can do to boost up from "natural" and there are way more things you can do that will reduce yield. But effectively all things being the same 2 growing side by side the final ripening and size is determined by the root ball. In Hydro it is a little "different" because you can force in more nutes with less roots so you can get away with murder if you use a scalpel not a bazooka.

is there anything i can do about this ?

Yes but honestly before I give you that advice I would rather see a pic to confirm that is your problem and do this will help get you more yield. It is highly unlikely doing the normal means to cause a stretch is unreasonable now. The way I would try is complicated unless you know how to make your own EWC tea. the way most people do it likely will reduce your yield. the other way like how I would do it is expensive. Again all to do something likely not recommended.

is the slow growth due to the fact that I haven't switched to bloom solution yet.

No stunting is caused by lots of things. again some details on feeding schedule and res measurements for 3 days and we can figure this out assuming your temps and humidity are correct. Cannabis grows happiest in what is uncomfortably warm and humid for us. That is the usual culprit for slow growth is not being in a reasonable range for the chemistry to work optimally. The other reasons are real obvious because they cause discoloration or physiological changes to the plant. Unless your lights are too low. Are you planning to bloom under CFL's?

what can i prun to be beneficial

Would have to see pics. it all depends because certain things can only be done at certain stages for benefit. after a certain point it is not recommended to do some things and is recommended to do things that previously were not. Do not remove any lower fan leaves unless they fall off. Branches ...done the right way ...may be removed to increase yield...done the wrong way reduces yield. Purposefully causing a branch to split to make 2 branches (at a bare minimum the main center stem) are a must to get optimal yield but that may increase veg time when done wrong.

Keep Keepin it Sticky...(through my HPS shades...kinda fixes the colors a bit)

Purdy_Girl_HPS.JPG
NYPDcntrast.JPG
NYPDpurps.JPG
Frosty_Arm2.JPG

There are some new photos im my member gallery i still have no idea how to get them posted in this thread . Later on when the lights come on i will post some from today . .... new white hairs still are showing up .. what are the photos with no shade leafs about? they are just buds on stems it looks like should i do that? I ask because the center of this plant is so dense with leaves they are molding where all the leaves touch

20160608_182642.jpg

20160604_231132.jpg

20160604_231121.jpg

Back
Top Bottom