Flower Fairy F & Haroman are Introducing Their 1st Attempt - Tina - Phase I

Looking good. Love the guns and ac/dc posters!!

Hey dutty panty,

Oh Yeah , our plants like that classic rock jimmy,led,motor,deeppurp,pink,rush, more more more.will not forget to play some Beatles too!! Oh yeah our plants are bangin along!!! Haha

Hey Folx,
Congratulations on your first grow. I'm doing my first indoor grow now under CFLs. Check out tulip's thread on CFL-growing. There's a ton of useful info there.
Good luck!

Hey Ranger275:thanks:
Thanks for dropping by, and yours I must say is great! I'll def check out that link! Thanks so much and good luck, happy dayz:high-five:
Xoxo

IMG_20150218_024729434_HDR.jpg

Yikes!!

Oh No...
IMG_20150218_140105997.jpg

Disaster was done over night... Why?!? or am I just freaking out.

"Will she be okay doctor"???

Please let me know,
:thanks:
FlowerFairyF***:love:xoxo

Thanks Doc!! lol

What was the cause u think?? Too much/less water?? Was it the Lights?? Was it Too Hot?? (We do have a floor heater on low-med heat about 2.5-3 ft away from the plant, and we adjust things accordingly with the fan; cooling it aswell so it's not burning the plant). An abundance/deficiently of some kind?? We use NovaGrow w/water, add more next time??, And by the way; how the heck does that happen over night so fast!?!?

Thanks love!
:Namaste:
FFF:love:xoxo

i gotta ask was there water on the leaf?
its only in one spot so im just curious

i gotta ask was there water on the leaf?
its only in one spot so im just curious
Right?? , we always try and avoid any water drops or mist on the actual plant, however if any I just go and dry it :)
But its so weird, literally over night it happened. Well I guess I'll reduce using some of that NovaGrow for now, some plain old fashion water will have to do. By the way, Thanks Dutty Panty & brightlight for the support along the way!

Xoxoxo
FFF:love:

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom