Flowering Question

KingSativa03

ive been veg. my plants for quite some time now id say about 6 or 7 weeks and been using fox fams grow big and big bloom but i found out i gotta ditch the set up for a lil bit so i was wondering since i have used any of the other recommanded nutes would i damage my plants if i put them into 12/12 right now or whats the worst that can happen or what side effects could it have on the plant.

and will male plants yeild and buds?

thanks-KS

I dont understand the question "will male plants give bud" killit now. check out;how to grow cannibis thread. if you got to bale how are you going to water?:thedoubletake:

i still got a few weeks before i have to ditch them but i wanna keep them in the required flowering time...

but its was like a 2 part question then....

part1= can i flower without using the cha ching beastie bloomz and open sesame fox farm nutes or tiger bloom becuase i only have big grow and big bloom but ive been using the correct feeding sechdual and everything i just dont have the nutes i need for the flowering stage but i was wonder what would happen if i put them 12 12 now.

and part2= i havent sexed any of my plants and if i have a male imma just leave it beacuse i heard original sour d seeds are hard to come by but i wanted to knwo if they will produce any type of bud or is that only hermi plants?

question #1 im on my first solo grow and have been using big bloom and big grow only but once you go to flower the feeding schedual tonly use growbig twice once on week three and then on four. thats after you go to flower. check out how to use nutes thread it shows feeding shched. for ff products. not sure so much about # 2 but ithink that is a herme. good luck anyway

Back
Top Bottom