Exhaust 6" 250 cfm inline fan [top of room]
Intake 8" passive +4" 80cfm intake inline fan [bottom of room]
Fans 2 12" venatalation fans 120-180 cfm
Mylar on all walls and door

Heres my problem
Temp without light runs around 68-71 degress
When light and all fans on temp exceeds 90 degrees within 3 hrs

I am really not sure how to keep my heat down, need suggestions tips etc
Would added co2[yeast and sugar in bottle method] help plants with the higher heat

Next thing, am wanting to add 2 90 watt UFO LED [7red 1 blue 1 orange spectrum] to add to hps to increase flowering light; would this benefit the yeild? Reason adding led is dont want any more heat plus less wattage so less on electric bill.

sounds like you might want to try and add another exhaust of some kind. also try and turn off one of your venatalation fans see if that helps. you could be blowing the hot air around and it's not getting out as it should. as for adding co2 I myself have found it a wast of time due to the fact it's hard to keep the level of co2 up. most of the gas gets pumped out so you would have to shut down the Exhaust fan. the co2 does help if your room is sealed up. the gas allows you to grow at higher temps. do a google search about adding co2 to plants it gets a little complicated to explane

Thanks for reply bucktoothal. Will try shutting one of the fans down and see what happens. As for co2, found this product co2 | Reforest.com wonder if it works? anyone use it? understand about most of gas being exhausted out but if using this stuff and bottle method,surely would benefit to some degree?????

Anyone have suggestions

Also anyone use combination hps and led with good results?

no i have never used. what I have done in the past is I used a gallon jug with a cap, got some tubing drilled a hole in the cap big enough so the tube will fit, made a yeast and sugar water mix poured in jug cap it put tube in and there ya go co2

Back
Top Bottom