Flowering under blue and red

sausage200723

i have

1x250w 6500k
3x30w 2700k
1x46w 2700k

i have two small plants in flower one super lemon and one the chuch will this lighting be enough to flower them both with some good results

would the mix of this spec change bud development ??

I would be more inclined to have more red cfl in the present bulb selection.

Your choice of light spec is unlikely to change bud development a great deal tho, it will assist & a fair few people do use a small portion of blue spectrum whilst in flowering phase as a few bulb makers are producing dual spectrum HPS these days which greatly improves plant vigour during growth/development.

I think it may all depend on how you have your bulbs organised above you plants to distrubute the light evenly or whether you have reflectors to aid getting all the light going in the right direction e.g over your plants to make the most use of aviable light source to gain better results !!!

well the 65k is about 1foot and a half away were as the 27k are about 4 inches away so its not like the blue spec is directly on top of them i positioned it away that far so it topped up the light if you kno what i mean yeh its in there but its a good distance away compared to the red spec which is basicly ontop of the plants so there light is more direct than the blue

Back
Top Bottom