Flowering week 6....Plant smells like coffee?

DUKE1985

Hey guys

I'm going from bag seed and I have one particular plant that is very dark green in color and has the aroma of coffee beans. Has anyone ever seen this before?:hmmmm:

dude, I had the SAME THING last year, pollinated it and am now growing another 2 just like it. are the leaves thicker, with the veins real deep almost like revines? if it's like mine it is very indica, and has huge buds. real good smoke last year, though the light I grew under was shit. can't wait til this is ready, in about 2 weeks.
that is so weird, I was kinda shocked that it smelled so much like coffee.
how far along is yours?

Just to be sure I wasn't going crazy I had some friends smell the plant and they confirmed what I already thought-Smells like a fresh coffee and i look forward to it soon becoming "the best part of waking up"

It on on week 7 of flowering and should be ready to go in another week. Its a very indica plant with one big cola. I will have some pics up in a day or two

sweet. I'm on week 6. got big colas too, as well as a lot of really big buds on the sides, using 400w hps. I have 4 other strains growing in same room, all bag seeds, and these 2 pretty much outsmell them all. I've never posted pics before but if I can find my digi-cam I'll post these, so you can see.
really wish I'd gotten more seeds from the original plant, had about 10 but only 2 sprouted and were both fems.
my top leaves are getting burned from being too close to the light, before I moved them, but look kinda rough on the taller one.

well here she is
Columbia.JPG

here are the rest of the crew
Black_betty_Co2.jpg

you're about 5 days ahead of me on flowering; but yours looks fuller than mine. this particular plant I didn't prune or trim at all, and it grew taller than I really wanted (had to angle my light to sun the top) and my container is a little small for it. I'm kinda pissed cause one of my girls snuck up and hermied on me; I now have a million seeds! good thing is I have a lot from this, if I can figure which one pollinated it I should have some interesrting seeds :)
great looking plants, bro--week and a half to go!

You guys should throw up some pics and compare.

nice...aren't you at harvest time now? mine is not quite as thick but close. I'll take mine saturday night. my leaves still look like yours though.

i still haven't gotten around to getting a magnifying glass just yet. so the sooner i take a look under that the sooner i'll prolly harvest but i still gotta look at the trichs yet

roger that. mine are starting to cloud up, near the top. got a lot of resined up leaves? man, I took one early (last week, at 6 weeks flowering), not one of my coffees but some other indica, and the top to mid leaves were covered with so much resin, I sampled some of 'em the other night, it is better than most bud you can buy on the street. can't wait!!

Back
Top Bottom