flowering?

Hestia

the ladies are 12 weeks old now and are 4 to 5 ft tall. fat and happy.my question is... when should the flowering prosses be started?It's my first grow and i'm not sure what to do now...:thanks:::peace:thankyou::peace:

there indoor ladies- all 3 . they look like christmas trees.(only yumier)big&strong&thickstocked&a lusious green too. :grinjoint::grinjoint:Oh and they love music!:peace::peace:

if you wanted and had the space you could leave them until there 7' tall then flower them but its all up to you they should be ready at 4- 5 ' remember that alot of growth accurs during flowering so if you dont want them a great deal bigger then switch them to 12/12 now

Well I seem to have a mystery on my hands. I went in to give the girls a lovley num-num of epsom salts,and I noticed how crowded they have become over the past few days so I begane moveing them apart --2 ft or so and I discovered they were ALL tangeled up ,but after some gentel work on my part everyone is seperated and much happier looking... now heres the mystery! there different kinds of plants !! 2 are 4ft tall with fat leaves and look like srubs but 1 is 0ver 51/2 ft tall and has skinney leaves and is growing SO FAST I have to move the lamps almost every day to keep her from burning.And to deepen the mystry i'm not quite sure what kind of seeds they are in the first place.This is what I do know.the seeds are from Amsterdam(I was there over the 420)they were just loose in my suitcase....so the girls could be about any kind I had over there . for some odd reason the budtenders would work me up an extra seed if possible...so the girls could be super silver hase, pink kush, chocklope,amensia hase,sleestack.basjoes special or outhers WHAT AM I TO DO NOWWW????

well you got 1 sativa and 2 indica plants sativa's are naturally tall growing plants they dont bush out much where as indica's are generally bushy plants and dont grow very tall but there buds are denser and more in comparison.
further more its not just a sativa or indica plants have certain amounts of each in them be it "sativa/indica 20/80" (being mainly indica) or "sativa/indica 80/20" (being mostly sativa)
anywho getting separate lights for each of the plants i would have thought is really the only way to sort the problem other then LST which involves tying your sativa down to it ends up looking more like a indica (tie the main stem close to the grow medium) this will even out bud production also since it wont be just the top of the plant getting the most light. theres a thread somewhere on here ill try and find it.

edit: sorry dude couldnt find it anywhere maybe someone else has got the link somewhere

Back
Top Bottom