Flowers & buds normal?

Re: Does this look OK to you?

Are you getting the co2 to the canopy because roots like oxygen, Co2 is heavier than oxygen, I gotta agree though it looks nitrogen toxic and overwatered

I normally put the "co2 bottle" behind my fan higher up, I'd just made a new bottle up and it was on the floor when i took the pics.

Whats the best thing for nitrogen toxicity?

As much as I hate to say it, flushing the soil to remove the excess. (I say "hate" because people here seem to have gotten the idea that flushing the soil is somehow inherently beneficial and not an emergency procedure.)

Then, after the soil dries out from the flush, resume fertilizing cautiously and at the correct nutrient ratios but probably at about half the strength you were using before. (Manufacturer's recommended levels tend to be on the high side.)

As much as I hate to say it, flushing the soil to remove the excess. (I say "hate" because people here seem to have gotten the idea that flushing the soil is somehow inherently beneficial and not an emergency procedure.)

Then, after the soil dries out from the flush, resume fertilizing cautiously and at the correct nutrient ratios but probably at about half the strength you were using before. (Manufacturer's recommended levels tend to be on the high side.)
Im using canna terra flores, it says 50ml per 10ltr, but ive been giving her 5ltr with 25ml flores & getting 1/2 ltr run off. Ill flush asap then do as above, thanks for feedback, much appreciated!. .!

Yeah I agree with scientific I've only flushed a couple times personally and it was a lockout issue. The wait for the soil to dry was unbearable lol best of luck

Yeah I agree with scientific I've only flushed a couple times personally and it was a lockout issue. The wait for the soil to dry was unbearable lol best of luck
And do i just flush with filtered water then ph it? & how much water would i need to flush a 30ltr(5 or 6 gallon fabric pot?)

And do i just flush with filtered water then ph it? & how much water would i need to flush a 30ltr(5 or 6 gallon fabric pot?)

You flush with pH'd water. I'll take a guess that one pot volume (i.e. 5 or 6 gallons in your case) might be about the right amount. Tracking the PPMs out helps here. You'd probably want the PPMs out to drop to maybe 100 or so? Any expert flushers care to comment?

Back
Top Bottom