Flowers & buds normal?

Craigharley6

Does this look OK to you?

Hiya, very new to this site & growing in general (1st grow), just after a bit of helpful advice/guidance. Do these flower/buds look ok/normal for 4 & a bit weeks?
Thanks in advance ..
862321856650e05c612de1d5ce998505.jpg

Hiya all, very new to this site and growing in general (1st grow), so sorry if posting in wrong place. But could someone please give me a bit of helpful advice/ guidance? Do the flowers/buds look ok/normal?. I think its amnesia haze & its 4 & a bit weeks into flower, any feedback would be great so thanks in advance ..
bdda56feeafbad59a0c9feeb8ab82682.jpg
4b5c410e24d416d65fea3c1782d3eb2a.jpg

Re: Flowers/buds normal?

Besides the top bud growing sideways, they look a little droopy
Water? Too much?
Light/heat?

Don't see any nute or Color issue
But buds look good for where they are in flower

Besides the top bud growing sideways, they look a little droopy
Water? Too much?
Light/heat?

Don't see any nute or Color issue
But buds look good for where they are in flower
It has been a little hotter than normal the last couple of days (30°/32). Its got that high a couple of times when the lights on, but most of the time, its around 27° lights on & 24°ish lights off. Its not too much water, its in a 30ltr pot & in veg i was getting away with 2/3 times a week but since in flower its taking more water its more like 3/4 times per wk. If it is amnesia haze how long will it be in flower for? As ive read 10 wks 1 place & 12 wks somewhere else!. Thanks for reply.

What did you feed them last? Looks like nute burn or they dried completely out/thirsty.
Ive used terra canna from start, it was feeding time just as i took pics, in veg i was fewding 2/3 times per wk, since flower sometimes 3/4 per wk, but last couple of days its got to 32° once or twice & been dipping into 30° more than id like, but normally its around 27° lighys on & 24°ish lights off.
Cheers for reply.

Try to get your temp to 24 day 21 night or get some co2, sounds like heat stress
Tbh i thought it was the heat myself, as ive had no problems until the temp has been high. A couple of days ago i put a getto "co2 generator" in , the bottles and tubes with yeast & sugar until i can try & get a proper 1. Other than that do u think the flowers/buds look ok or as they should for 4 & a bit weeks into flower?. As b4 thanks for advice & feedback.

Re: Does this look OK to you?

Hi CH6 -- That leaves on that plant look like they have the classic "hooking" symptom caused by too much nitrogen.

You think that a N hook? Not overwater?
Hiya
I dont know what it is, but i dont think its over watering, as ive made sure from start not to over feed or over water. But she's got a few yellow leaves at bottom & inside at bottom!. Ive read it could be nitro deficiency, but from seed upto now ive had an easy ride, with no problems whatsoever, so im kinda worried now as im so far along, wouldn't want go through all the shit for no reward at the end.! Cheers .

What you have looks like too much N or over water to me. So I doubt you've got a N deficiency. What are you growing in and what's the PH of your water you put in her?

Is it possible your light isn't getting to that area of the plant, thus causing the yellowing. Some yellowing during flower is normal too.

Post some better pics, normal light, yellowing leaves, green hook ones too

Here's some reference for you

Cannabis Plant and Pest Problem Solver - Pictorial

Plant Abuse Chart

What you have looks like too much N or over water to me. So I doubt you've got a N deficiency. What are you growing in and what's the PH of your water you put in her?

Is it possible your light isn't getting to that area of the plant, thus causing the yellowing. Some yellowing during flower is normal too.

Post some better pics, normal light, yellowing leaves, green hook ones too

Here's some reference for you

Cannabis Plant and Pest Problem Solver - Pictorial

Plant Abuse Chart
As soon as i can ill get some pics on. its in bio bizz all mix, ph is around 6.4, i used terra vega for veg & for nearly 2 weeks into flower, now im using terra flores, she usually takes around 4 1/2ltrs b4 i see any run off, so i give her 5ltr as she seems happy at that, ive not used any boost, but i have got pk 13/14 (not used yet). I think you could be right about yhe yellow leaves, im struggling to get light to all the plant, especially where the yellowing is occurring, as its 5 1/2 ft high & around 3ft across.

Yeah the yellowing could just be that, what light and how strong? The dark green uppers that are hooking are a different thing all together.

I'm far from an expert too, so maybe others can chime in here.
Its 600w hps bulb with 600w ballast, tent is 2mtrs high, & light is practically hanging from the ceiling! So its pretty much struggling to get light to bottom & in the center. I do rotate her daily & try to tie some of the branches back here & there, but the big leaves that are dark & look mis-shapen/burnt dont feel dry to touch, & all the little leaves that are near the tops/flowers & curled over are mostly new growth, they have only came as the flower/buds have gotten a bit bigger! So no idea. Ill check out the links u sent & see if i can find anything in there. Thanks again.

Back
Top Bottom