Flushed correctly ? . The Grey Ash Black Ash Test

Metro Star

Hello guys ,

I have just harvested a part of my grow for this year and has been drying for 7 days . I have smoked a few over the last few days and have noticed that all the ash is black and goes out easy . I have been told that i may not have flushed correctly ? ... is this true ? I have been told by a few others that it could mean anything ( Too wet , strain , using bug spray etc
I flushed my plants for about 5 days , and did use (organic) bug spray on it a week before harvest . And i grow in soil .

I thought if it had nutrient build up i would get headaches and coughs etc ... I get no h/a with this smoke . In fact its very nice ! ;) But it does make me cough :cough:

Does anyone know what it really means ...if anything ??

If you are growing organically, there really isn't a typical flush like w/chems. Nevertheless, it is common for peeps to take the last 2 weeks using only H20 w/or w/o molasses.

You have only been on the rack for a week, it's possible that the weed is not yet dried as well as you would want... also, it should get better as it cures up.

I do know from my experience that if not flushed correctly... the smoke will be harsh to the hit... well flushed and cured weed tends to be much smoother.

Take the time to cure it well and you will get the most out of your smoke either way!

Back
Top Bottom