Flushing and mollasses

Dsbc

Hey all.

Just wondering how often and how much people flush.
As far as I know you flush once every 2 weeks. twice the amount of water of your pot. Now I see people saying the flush 3 times...?

And also how to incorporate molasses.
Do you only add molasses in flushes or during every watering cycle?
Ive read a couple of threads but just feels like I havent quiet got all of the information.

cheers

From what I have heard, it is good to flush, but in most cases it is overrated. If you are using organic ferts, flushing would do less than if you were using chemicals. Flushing, from what I understand is mostly a hydro application...

Anyway...

I have heard that most people will begin flushing two weeks out from harvest, but will continue molasses application regularly until the end. I have also heard that some people stop molasses too.

I guess it really doesn't matter. So I guess I would continue molasses until one week from harvest, then flush with pure water for one week...

Molasses contains substantial amounts of potassium, which is great for flowering. Most growers forget that K is just as important as P when choosing a good flowering nutrient regime.

:peace:

Some choose to add sugars and molasses to their plants from week 5 to week 7 of flower. We flush for the last 2 weeks of flower to get rid of any unnecessary contaminants.
:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom