Forever vegging: lamps plus sun

UFOreverGrowing

420 Member
Hello this post and about a personal doubt. and "market research" together. my question is about a micro-controlled photosensor (plug-play) that complements the sunlight ... always provides fixed 18h of light to the plant. if the season of the year or geographic location only provides 12h of light it complements with 6 ... if this is 14h ... 4+ - 13h....5+ etc...
is an extremely valuable resource for cost reduction. being able to use all the stations for the external cultivation ...

you can say, I get this with a timer only ...
but the days are not static vary in a few a day in the clearest (spring summer) to the darkest (autumn winter) over the weeks the timer has to be compensated for not stress ... the timer will never deliver exactly 18 Hd, for perpetual harvest.
It may end up overstretching some plant and making hemaphrodites ...

Do you find it useful to connect a few LED lamps with extremely low cost, keeping plants vegetating with all the power of the sun?

what approximate value do you think a product of this is? would you use?

What are your criticisms of the idea?
I would like a lot of people to respond and be sincere in the answers

Greetins from brazil, sorry for the google translator...

You need a photosensor with adjustable sensitivity. That way once the sunlight drops to a certain amount of lumens, your light starts. It would also need to be on a timer set to 18/6.
Yes friend, I'm saying that I already have a microcontrolled sensor photo that besides turning on the switch from xlumens he already did the calculation of how many hours added from the initial lumens morning .... this way he knows exactly how many hours he will connect to lighting

the question and how feasible you find the production and marketing

Back
Top Bottom