Found a pound of herb

foggybeaches

fucking HELL YEAH! today i was gonna go visit my friends house in the afternoon and i usually look in cars to see if theres anything like money or something valuable in there (saving money up for a car) and i happen to see a wrapped package on the ground in the passenger seat and the fucking door was unlocked so i took my chances and opened the door and go tthe myserious package and just bounce outta there and whaDDYA KNOW ITS ROUGHLY ABOUT A POUND OF WEED!! ill post pics later when i go back home and ill update it here. SMOKE OUT MAN!!

foggybeaches said:
fucking HELL YEAH! today i was gonna go visit my friends house in the afternoon and i usually look in cars to see if theres anything like money or something valuable in there (saving money up for a car) and i happen to see a wrapped package on the ground in the passenger seat and the fucking door was unlocked so i took my chances and opened the door and go tthe myserious package and just bounce outta there and whaDDYA KNOW ITS ROUGHLY ABOUT A POUND OF WEED!! ill post pics later when i go back home and ill update it here. SMOKE OUT MAN!!

Translation: "I can't get weed so I'll lie."

punk_rock156 said:
I dont think he fooled anyone
He fooled you, you thought he was telling the truth. You even said you hope he gets what's coming to him.

Dank420 said:
He fooled you, you thought he was telling the truth. You even said you hope he gets what's coming to him.
He did not fool me, I was just saying what would have happened if he really stole a pound of weed from someone

6*0*4 said:
It'd be cool to have enough weed to change the scale your standing on.
yeah for real... that'd be awesome...
"Check it out!!! with these 2 trashbags in my hand... i weigh 10 LBS HEAVIER!!!!" *drools*

Hilarious, absolutely hilarious. Apart from the fact that you sound like every dumbass sterotype of a stoner. And you're a terrible liar.
You know they castrate liars in India. Lucky for you, this isn't India. But unluckily for you, this is the U.S. And in the U.S., when we get lied to, we go buy guns. Lots of them. Sleep tight.

Ugh.. That's not right.. if it is true what you say. A pound of weed, I hardly believe it to be true. No one could be stupid enough to leave that much out in the open anyhow.

foggybeaches AKA shadyliar

Thats your new name. You can't change it.

Back
Top Bottom