Found a seed in female plant?

eddieo

Hey guys this is my first indoor grow.
Basically today I was flushing my plant and I was moving some clay pebbles about and I found a sprouted seed on the surface of the pebbles.
My plant is currently in veg stage about 6-7weeks in.

Heres a few details about my grow
*Grow tent 60x60x160
*intake fan 5" 280m3/hr
*exhaust fan 5" 380m3/hr
*400W hps/mh bulb
*Hydroponics DWC
*OG Kush ONE Plant

I'm a little confused on how it even got there. I only planted 1 seed in rockwool and I know that my seed is Feminized.
Does anyone know what it could be? Or have any reasons on why it could come from my plant?

Please let me know guys thanks :smokin:
P.S here are some pics

Random seed - 420 Magazine Photo Gallery
7weeks O.G - 420 Magazine Photo Gallery
7 weeks O.G Scrog - 420 Magazine Photo Gallery

Hmm.. What I'm thinking is there are no pollen sacks on my plant right now where could the seed have come from? inside a leaf? because that's all there is.
It's a shame i'll lose potency of the bud I will remove any male dominated stems when they're visible.
Thanks a lot for your replies. Brickz
If there's anything else you would suggest me doing please let me know :yummy:

If you are truly in veg you shouldn't have produced any seeds that doesn't happen til flower. In order for them to produce seeds there needs to be bud. no bud no seeds. I'd be more likely to think you accidentally dropped a extra seed and just didn't realize it, no offense meant by that but your plant isnt even in flower which is the reproductive stage.

I see well I'm most certain I didn't drop an extra seed accidently, I had only one when planted. I have seen a bug or two in there before I doubt they bought it in but other than that i have no clue im going to keep growing see how it goes.. and hope for the best :)
thanks for the reply bro

Back
Top Bottom