Fox Farm Nute issues

flyfishinrock

I just changed over from G.Hydroponics to Fox Farm, just the liquids at this stage of the game as I'm chaep and dont want to fork over $100 for the soluables until I deceide if this is the route I want to be on.

My thing is I'm following the schedule (never did with GH as it was way too strong) and it seems like there just isnt enough fert getting to the plants, specifically phospherous in all plant stages of growth. I have supplemented a little with GH Liquid Kool Bloom, folier fed with a 2% epsom salt/ H2O solution for a temp fix. :smokin:

Anybody else have this issue? do the soluables fix it? I still have a bunch of GH nutes thinking I might go back.........I wanted to try a more natural fert though.

HELP lol

sorry all, I'm running a hydro system-ebb and flow. I cycle nutes 15 minutes every 2 hours, I have air stones and keep the res at 69 degrees, also have an extra pump running 24-7 to keep nutes agitated. PH is a fairly constant 5.7 with a ppm sliding between 1250 and 1500 Humidity is 50% air temp a steady 80@ceiling, 76@plant height, 71 for the intake. hope that covers everything. :)

Thank you for your reply racefan, I appreciate the help tremendously and will apply that tid-bit of information in the near future I am sure.:passitleft:

However I decided that scince I've gone through most of the big bloom as well as a good chunk of the others, and at least until this point its done nothing good for me (probably lost at least two weeks, friggen pissed) I'm going back to GHydro. I made up a batch a lil bit ago and just swapped out the res. :clap: Things will be goin well shortly. Its not that I think FF is a bad product, as many of you will attest to its effectiveness; I just think its not for me and my ladies. :smokin:

take care

Back
Top Bottom