Two Weeks into Flower Question?

HashHands

Hi all, quick question here, not sure if the answer is easy.
I am two weeks ito flower on a Mystery Strain that did really great in the veg state. flipped to flower and is still looking amazing. These four plants are in a 4x4 tent with spot on temp and RH under a 600 HPS
I use FFOF soil and the FF trio (liquid and soluable)
**My question is Im not use to not seeing this little calyx development after two weeks. It is my first time with the soluables from FF so I especially though Open Sesame would of done a greater job..? Do these look normal to you for being 15 days into flower? tried to get some closeups also of the the whole.
2_wks_Flower_2.JPG
2_wks_Flower.JPG
0051275.JPG
008959.JPG

Thank you and Bless!

Re: Two Weeks into Flower Question??

Looking good to me dude sometimes it can take 2 weeks to even have 1 set of pistols at a node a lot of it depends how mature they are when you flip the lights .
Good job they are looking sweet

Ok, thanks for the response man! I'm just super sceptical now days after three hermie grows in a row due to I think a stupid mistake on my end and genetics. Now after buying new tents and some equipment I'm still just super paranoid haha.
Bless :)

They are looking very happy to me! Great Job!
As "fatty" mentioned, it depends on the strain you're growing. A few strains may even take up to 3 weeks for any signs of female
flowers, so don't you worry now.

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom