Freaked Out by Pet Cemetary

wizardBONG

On Thursday, I got really stoned and watched most of Pet Cemetary. Bad idea. I stopped watching it at the part when the dude's wife is telling her husband about her sister who was dying when she was younger and she was all nasty looking and she had to feed her. Normally it wouldn't be scary but since I was high off my ass, it really freaked me out.

Oh hell yea. That shit gets to me. Gage.....Kid scared the living shit out of me first time I watched it....I hope I'm thinking of the same movie. lol

LunarSmoke said:
I never heard of that movie (im assuming its a movie).
It is based on a Stephen King book. And yes, it's a movie.

So, I wasn't the only one freaked out by it? I was really really high and I had to fucking close my eyes cuz I was so scared. Wierd stuff.

Its soooo nasty when shes all fucked up lookin cause of cancer or sum shit
shes chasing her sister down the hall n she looksa soo fuckes like a zombie but worse i wasnt scared thou pussys! :p

That movie freaked the hell out of me as well. I've read the book as well as most Stephen King books and are usually disappointed by the movies, but Pet Cemetary was freaky. And the second one scared the HELL out of me. I was so young, and my friend and I were in my basement watching it and all of a sudden my american eskimo dog jumped at the window from outside in the night's darkness, eye's glowing and all. GOD I SWEAR I CRAPPED MY PANTS!!! LOL stil love those movies!!!

God, I watched 'The Shining' stoned the other day and it was some scary shit...

But I'm a little baby when it comes to scary movies, regardless of the state of mind I'm in.

~DP

Remember the scene at the end of the first one where the husband is all tongue kissing the dead wife and shit? That used to make my dick hard, hella.

Back
Top Bottom