The BEST thing do do while high...

S

stoned_actress

I'll tell y'all what me and my people do when we wanna smoke. We all go to the cemetary in the middle of the night and either light up a blunt or a joint. I find being in a cemetary to be very peaceful, and also a lot of fun because when you're high it's easy to get freaked out. Best times I've ever had stoned would definetely have to be at the cemetary at night. Try it sometime. :allgood:

i'll pass but i do have a cemetery like a quarter mile down the rode. hmm who knows might try it.

I did that one night with some friends they weren't down they wouldn't go through the gate.

m y dealer lives next to a cemetary. we dont sit IN it and smoke but we sit in his livingroom, overlooking the graveyard, you're right- it is very peaceful

yes the cemtary is very cool nice place to just to relax i actually dont find it creepy i find it as another church or somethin and i just sit down and light a blunt. i once actually feel asleep in one. not a good idea.

it all depends on the buzzz. ive had alot of diferent weed and sometimes i wanna chill sometimes i wanna tearrrr it up on the guitar sometimes i just wanna be sittin next to a gorgeous sexy female watchin a movie or somethin although there aint much of that goin on anymore :( i like the chill, the weed that puts Lucky Charms in my mind, the weed that makes me feel like nobody else, the strong puffy skunky nuggetzz ): u know wat im takin about....!

my girlfriend and i love to watch classic cartoons and listen to Bob.

A graveyard is one of the safest places to be at night. Me and ma m8s go to our local one every so often, smoke a few doobies :kjhkhkl: We got a few in our area, spoilt for choice when it comes to a bonegarden.

No thank, man. I'd rather just hang out in my basement.

THULE said:
- Watch Discovery Channel... ( specially When The Crocodile Hunter was on)

HELLA!!!!!!! 🤘 🤘

i like to just chill and jam along with some phish on the ole 6 string

Best thing to do while extremely high is just discover places of your hood ya know? if i aint doin anything by myself ill just get pretty high and just go for long walks man its so chillin with a bong accompanied of course, i just go for like 2 hour walks, hell i just did 1 like 2 days ago went out at 3:00 am got back at 6:00 the sunrise here in BC is beautiful its awesome shit :allgood: :goof:

dave_the_stoner said:
When i smoke weed, i find the funnest thing to do is drink whiskey and eat mushrooms. Not every day, but its great!

Fukin right on i second that post too man booze and shrooms are the shit mixed in man if yer drunk you wont have a bad trip , well maybe for only like 2 minutes when ya puke ya know? but its all good. :smokin3:

I bike around with friends its so relaxing just cruising down a street the wind in your face not to mention its better on gas:p and somtimes we take trails through the woods and shit its so relaxing

Back
Top Bottom