Whats do you like to do while baked?

Hawker, i share that same sort of mentality. I put it down to the fact that i started to smoke by myself, then got mates who gradually got into it. I still enjoy smoking with mates, but i find that i cant just sit around for hours on end with them, i usually just smoke some cones, chat for like an hour or so, then go on my way.

Oh and also truesmoker what sort of rave tunes you into? Sharkey, neophyte, Brown, Sy, Storm and Spinback etc.....?

If I'm alone I listen to some good tunes on the stereo, or sit outside and just enjoy living in the quiet country. If I'm with other people there's no telling what we'll do. We try to find something exciting to do so it's not the same experience everytime.

shit when i'm baked out of my mind like i am right now smoke some more then i go and bake some shit like browines cakes pie lots of pie. and then i chill long time with pipe in hand.

-J0SH- said:
hahaha yeah...havin those "deep" conversations with friends always makes me end up laughing. Im pretty mellow when im stoned...i just sit back and take everything in thats goin on around me and just trip out on my thoughts.
Also...if ure stoned at a park...go on the play equipment and swings and stuff...its pretty sick.

oh hey man, that reminds me of this one time where me and my friend ronnie got stoned in a park bathroom, and then we went to play on the swings, it was so awesome. also whats fun to do while stoned is go exploring in creeks or trails or whatever, it realy is fun

i like to read books, hike, listen to music, write whatever, fly kites, and play with my kids.
oh ya try to hold deep intalectual conversations with people, this never seemes to worke in the end

I like to EAT, and watch tv.

Or read and post on the 420magazine.com forums, while listening to stoner music.

Or chill outside in the shade, if it's nice out

Im listening to Nevermore a killer metal band and man I love playing my guitar oh my god if the input jack was wide enough id fuck it damn !

MatchMe said:
ummmmmmmmm I like to get a few gerbals from petsmart then i put a tube in my asshole and let the gerbals crawl around in my asshole. It feels really good. I like it alot. I also videotape it and sell it to Dahui she buys that shit like crazy i prob got like $200,000 from her by now.

Holy fuck...funny as hell! About pissed myself laughing. :laughtwo:

when im with friends we usually go out to the movies or mall or somewhere park of something

when im alone i usually go on the computer and d/l music and chill and blaze up like every 10 minutes

:D like now

when im with friends and blasted we play halo 2, blastin some wu and order chinese food,

but by myself i like to look up shit and play guitar or call girls and act stupid =P

If I am chillin with my friends we do alot of different stuff. There is a pretty chill hookah bar near us so sometimes we go there after we blaze and just relax over a nice hookah. If I am alone I love to just put on some chill tunes and reflect on stuff.

I like to do 2-3 hits off the bong, grab a cup of coffee & then take my dogs out back and let them run. I got 16 acres behind me that I can't build on but is a great run area for my springer spaniels. Alice likes to catch and fetch her frisbee and Kayla just likes to sniff around on various critter scents in the woods...... I wanna come back as a dog........:cheesygrinsmiley: :peace:

I like to get burnt and paly World Of Warcraft. I know it sounds geeky but it's I cant beat getting high and then getting lost in something like that.

I like to burn cruise...but I only do that before work...and sometimes home from work but only a night.

I usually am home, I like to read and learn when I am baked, and listen to music...and play some nintendo DS. I like to plan stuff out while I am baked too..for some reason I can do it really fast.

when I am with friends...pretty much anything. We usually watch a funny movie or play nintendo DS to DS... , go out, talk about MJ, Normal stuff most the time.

Back
Top Bottom