Whats do you like to do while baked?

i love camping in the woods or cabin and gettin lifted....

but if im home, i watch tv, play video games... and if my girl is home then we have sex.... its great :D

Walleye fishin' ......Star gazeing through a good telescope.......Birdwatching ........camping ..........Playing the didgeridoo......" Indoor Gardening" ..........." Outdoor gardening" .......Pike or Musky fishin' ....Watching the Science channel.......... Watching the tropical fish in the fish tank .........listening to music.......and every now and then , a good game of chess.

With friends it is great to just get muntered and talk about a bunch of random stuff, play some sort of multi-player computer game, monopoly, various toking games and watching movies.

By myself I love listening to music, playing my basses and guitars and coming up with instrumental solo guitar and solo bass music. I find I play much better when stoned and I am more creative. I love to record my ideas then write something out of them.

The must do's:

-smoke cigarettes to heart's content
-eat
-watch a comedy

What I usually end up doing

-Listen to a variety, from Radiohead to Slightly Stoopid.
-Smoke too many cigarettes
-Eating till I can't move

If I'm with friends, well, that's what I'm doing, being with friends. When I'm along I like to nab some fave music and put it on with G-Force or I'll just watch something heady like What the bleep do we Know.

gettin laid when stoned is the best....................

I like to be creative, besides painting, drawing or writing, always some kinda handcraft thing going on all the time. Stoned sex is popular with me as well! :smokin:
Although I cannot take the credit for coming up with this one! I hope you enjoy it anyhow.
filthy_cigarettes.jpg

Back
Top Bottom