Free g13 labs seeds from you know who.

awfulnasty

I got the 5 free thai x skunk and one free fem gigabud, all have popped and the thai x skunk are very motivated little buggers. I just thought I would post something nice about G13 I will keep everyone updated as this will be my first grow in quite a while and I figured I would try the freebies before I use my BUKU, just in case I mess up. :surf:

Got the same deal with my purchase of 5 fem white dwarfs...was planning on using gigabud for clones for a side by side hydro vs. soil, but the giga seems to have other ideas. The WD, an autoflowering variant of white widow, are twice as tall and much more vigorous than the Gigabud, which I have been told is a hyper-sensitive strain to pretty much everything...lights, nutes, ph etc.

As far as the TSS goes, I believe you could plant them in rocks and they would still produce fat, stinky buds. Just make sure you have an excellent carbon scrubber if your grow is indoors. Once flowering starts you can smell them from miles away.

Good luck and think about a grow journal...the depth of information on this site is unbelievable. Grow support has already saved my first attempt at hydro, as well as keeping me straight on the technical aspect of hydro. A very useful tool for a longtime outdoor soil grower who had to come inside.

totally stoned remark was deleted

ps i want free seeds

quick some one put a envelope with a seed addressed to ''that guy who wanted a seed'' pobox montana illnois chicago baltimoore ireland fitzgerald 90101 santa monica blvd.com i will receive the seed in my email inbox

lmao

ended up with 10 thai x super skunk , 8 sprouted and they have all turned out to be females!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! there seems to be two very distinct pheno's one is a beastly branchy monster that needs more space than I can give and the other is more modest and compact.
Yea I think you could feed them anything and they will be happy

I can't believe they have all turned out female, maybe they were feminized to begin with.

ended up with 10 thai x super skunk , 8 sprouted and they have all turned out to be females!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! there seems to be two very distinct pheno's one is a beastly branchy monster that needs more space than I can give and the other is more modest and compact.
Yea I think you could feed them anything and they will be happy

I can't believe they have all turned out female, maybe they were feminized to begin with.

how far along are you in this grow? i have a thai goin and i think its a male. do you have pics of your female thai? how old are they??

the first 5 opened on 4/15 and then 3 more a few days later. Yea no pics not really comfortable with that.
Good luck I will be following along
Pura Vida!

how are you sexing them so soon? my thai has been flowering for 30+ days and still no signs of sex. and you shouldnt worry about posting pics. If the FBI wanted you its much easier to find your IP address trace that to your cable or internet company then come to your house. the feds have bigger fish to fry, than a guy with a few plants. growing in his closet or backyard.

I am also growing 2 auto ak's in the room with the thai's and a giga bud I started giving them all some left over bloom nutes( big bloom ) after feeding the autos and about a week later they all showed or started showing sex. I am taking some clones and we will see how that works out.

Back
Top Bottom