Free Maryjane

h1ghfly3r

...Yesterday!!! Hahaha fooled ya.

Now that I've got your attention I'll introduce myself. I'm 29 years young and just found this site, lucky you. Although I have much experience, there still is the unknown. I'm a morning person, obviously and have a lot of energy. I live in Minneapolis, MN. I'm a college student and a cook. I'm independent, single, adventurous. I listen to all types of music, but primarily HipHop (mostly local). I'm an activist and volunteer. I'm an art junkie and a writer (currently working on a autobiography).

There's a lot more to me but I'd hate to spoil it for you, feel free to send me a message if you want to know more or be friends. See you around.

:adore:

Welcome aboard h1ghfly3r :welcome: I look forward to some entertaining posts, you seem to have a quick sense of humour :)

Ricorico has given you some great links to get started; if you have any other questions don't hesitate to ask!

:Namaste:

HF, :welcome: to :420:. We are glad that you are here. Minnesota just became the 22nd state with a medical cannabis law. Gov Dayton just signed off on it. Liquid or pill form only. What is up with that. No vaping or edibles with bud in the baked goods? OH Puh....lease. It is very limited but still a step in the right direction. I love Mpls. I lived there for several years way way back. My wife and I are activists as well. We lobbied for the bill that just passed this morning in the House. Here is hoping that it can make it through the Senate now. Take care bro and have fun. :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom