Freezing extra stash

Freshly cut trim and bud can easily be stored in a freezer. Just remember when you have to use u will eventually need to dry. Unless youre going to use some method where wet buds/trim can be used in the process. Dry buds/trim store at 10-15 deg a dark place.

At least thats how i do it. Good luck.

Expire date on weed? I have no clue. But i had some stored in mason jars for a year, stored in the fridge. And i have to say it just kept getting better. Very smooth and still as potent as cutdown. And very little smell.
I don't like fresh weed smell. Too pungent.

I have a hash bomb plant I am harvesting and i have a lot of good sticky trim.I was thinking of just putting the brown paper sacks full of trimmings in the freezer and then make green butter out of it once I get caught up. Is that a good plan? This is the first year that i really have enough to have some fun with it ...I want to make some butter and some hashish. I made a tumbler and can't wait till enough drys out....Up here in the Northwest it seems that it takes 3 weeks till the stems snap,telling me that its ready to can.does that seem about right? .i like using glass jars and i now have a vacuum sealer... Take care,Red... ...

So yours are ready in a week and a half ? Are you using heat to dry them? I use a upstairs bedroom as the dry room with a fan blowing out the window 24/7. I figure all the house heat goes by the drying plants and that would be good. They sure don't dry too fast either and thats good, right?..

Well it's been 5 days now drying in cool dark basement and its crumbly to the squeeze. Harsh smoke :( dried too fast possibly?? Did get 11 oz off my 1 plant though

Wow ,up here in the Northwet (West) It takes me 2 weeks before you get any "snap" from a branch. I tend to let them dry too much as mold is a real worry up here. Better to have too dry than ruined by mold. Anyway happy hemping,Red I bet within a few weeks your smoke will mellow out.I find that some strains smell kinda funky at first ,but give them a month in a qt jar and MMMMMmmmm ,Just like a good wine..haha

Back
Top Bottom