Fresh buds?

TyPalmer

I'm looking for some new buds to share my cannabis experiences with...7 months into my new life in San Francisco, I must say hemp life is good. We're on the brink of a historic vote to regulate, tax, and control cannabis in 2010 in Cali and I just registered to vote today. The deadline is soon for the November election...
The dispensaries in San Francisco and Oakland supply the best cannabis I've ever experienced in my life. I think I've found a very nice home here in NorCal! : )

Cheers, brothers and sisters. Glad to be here with you today.

Ty Palmer :

I'm looking for some new buds to share my cannabis experiences with...7 months into my new life in San Francisco, I must say hemp life is good. We're on the brink of a historic vote to regulate, tax, and control cannabis in 2010 in Cali and I just registered to vote today. The deadline is soon for the November election...
The dispensaries in San Francisco and Oakland supply the best cannabis I've ever experienced in my life. I think I've found a very nice home here in NorCal! : )

Cheers, brothers and sisters. Glad to be here with you today.

Ty Palmer :: Founder

welcome to the best and friendliest cannabis site on the web!!:yummy:

Hello and :welcome: to 420Mag we are here to spread Cannabis Awareness and Information across the world. I hope you enjoy California it is indeed a great place to live. If there is anything we can assist you with just let us know. Why not :surf: Our Grow Journals - 420 Magazine and let us know what you think. I am sure you will find our members friendly and knowledgeable.
I will provide some links to members with Legal MMJ Journals in Progress - 420 Magazine that will be happy you dropped in to say hello.
:goodluck:
The links are here:
LED in the VipersNest
Chromes Gone Hempy: "Kushberry" + Bagseed/Bagseed Clone: CFLs!
DocBud's Medical Grow
Gators' Cage
Matanuska Valley's Grow Journal

Back
Top Bottom