Fresh 'n Frosty Blue Dream

Bruce Wheelman

Legal Advisor
420 Staff
Just picked up some more of my favorite medicine for anxiety/depression - Blue Dream....:peace:

BD_11.jpg

BD_7.jpg

BD_5.jpg

BD_9.jpg

that blue dream is good stuff.. I just finished smoking it, and I can say it is definitely something that will put a smile on your face for a good couple of hours.

One of my favs, I think I'm going to update my profile with a new fav.
Chicago area sees some high quality, perfectly cured blue dream for 400 a Z.

I got this batch for $300/oz from my dispensary - normally I only get around 1/2 oz of any particular strain at a time, but I went for a full z for the Blue Dream. I like going through the dispensary since I can get that price with a "variety pack" of different meds as well.

ive never had it. doesnt look like the best i must say

Just cause I used a crappy camera and can't take a macro shot doesn't mean it sucks. Have not ever met anyone that did not like Blue Dream - it's a wonderful medicating strain. This batch is quite frosty and while not the best I've gotten, it's up there for quality. Just my $0.02....YMMV

:peace:

Just tryed this for the first time the other night, and then i found a new favorite strain.:bigtoke:

tmpphppJnGPR.jpg
this was my blue dream last time.this is one of the best tasting strains out there right now.it is a real big producer and the buzz is phenomenal.look at how frosty the colas get.talk about bling.tons of crystals.

i've only had this twice and both times were just amazing. the taste, the buzz...wow. it really put me in a whole different place.

Man, they just need to recognize every MMJ state on the west coast as One "entity" so I can drive down from WA to CA and get some of these damn clone only strains that are so damn phenomenal!

Back
Top Bottom