Friends in ME

420inMaine

HI all!
It was great to stumble across this site, and I am psyched to be able to talk to people on here without the usual weird look you get from people who don't agree with your med. of choice!
I m in Maine, and is there anyone here that might be open to me asking them some questions about the growing process? Thanks to ME. for following along with the med. mar. use!
If someone is ope to answering some Q.'s from me, I'd really appreciate it!
I'm a quick learner, and not someone just wanting to yak on and on about the lifestyle.
Thanks all!
Regards:thumb:

Hey 420inMaine, :welcome: to 420 Magazine!
I think you’ll find this is the best mmj community out there... Dedicated to spreading awareness of the benefits of Cannabis. :thumb:

Our members are some of the most knowledgable and the most helpful anywhere!

Most of the questions new growers have have already been asked and answered somewhere on here...and probably many times. The trick is finding it! Don't be afraid to use the search feature! Also you might start here if you haven't already: How to Grow Marijuana Everything You Need to Know.

One more suggestion... If you look though the journals (the last link below) and find a grow that you really like, you'll be able to see exactly what they are doing, and maybe model your grow after theirs.

If you haven't already, please take a moment to check out the guidelines: Forum Guidelines - Please Read Before Posting, they will assist you in navigating the forum.

Here are some other links that you should check out:

Our mission statement: Mission Statement
Questions: Frequently Asked Questions - 420 Magazine
Uploading photos: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos
Grow support: How to Ask for Grow Support
How to grow: How to Grow Marijuana - 420 Magazine
MMJ lounge: Medical Marijuana Lounge - 420 Magazine
News: International Cannabis News - 420 Magazine
Medical Marijuana News - 420 Magazine
Hemp News - 420 Magazine
Medical Marijuana Scientific Data - 420 Magazine
Help support the cause: Please Help Support 420 Magazine
One of my favorite places to hang out: Grow Journals - 420 Magazine

Also, please check out the monthly contests linked below in my signature, and feel free to participate by voting and/or entering!

:Namaste:

Happy 420 ilikebike! Do you or know of anyone that would know what 420 events are happening in ME? I'd be interested in attending one so I can continue my support for better public awreness, and acceptance here in maine.
Thanls!

Back
Top Bottom