From 400w ballast light to 1000w LED to disaster: Why?

Yup there eqivalent to a 600 watt hps. 415 watts of light output from the wall. They also come with a built in timer and everything mine comes on exactly at right time and off the right time its a high quality light
I looked it up. Looks awesome! Would love to have one! Do you think my poor lighting is why my plants seem to remain short and bushy? They all have thick stalks and limbs, but never seem to gain much height?

That and you probably had the light a lil bit to close theyll spring up towards light if you raise it to about 30 inches above plant during veg

Could be a poor spectral output, too. My use of the term "poor" is debatable, I suppose - some folks prefer short, squat, bushy plants. But (IMHO), it would be poor if the yield suffered (versus another light source of comparable wattage, price, or whatever that person considers to be most important) due to its manufacturer's choice of output frequencies.

there are my two clone under my 600W led light. 16" height
IMG_0550.JPG

That and you probably had the light a lil bit to close theyll spring up towards light if you raise it to about 30 inches above plant during veg
Ahhh. I’ll do that now. Granted, the strain is known to grow tall, so I have been using LST on all of them, but still, I would assume they would continue to grow, even if they are tied down. Thanks!

Wattage is wattage. Check wall wattage as its often mistated. Then efficiency is a different beast. You could have 2 lights with the same watts and one be 100% brighter if 1 is cheap and 1 is pro. All this makes LED difficult to follow.

Plant can go through spectrum shock as well. Transition if possible.

Back
Top Bottom