Frustration

Just the veg switch... you want to be able to give them a light increase going into bloom... if you do not, they will likely stretch a lot on you.
Why are these leaves curling I havnt given them nuts

received_377760350789230.jpeg

no, I don't see any signs of calcium or magnesium deficiencies, and I know not to load up the soil with extra magnesium since it can so easily lock out other vital elements. I only use calmag after I see signs of the plants needing the extra.
Upper left why do lose leaves look yellowish

IMG_20220511_160122161.jpg

Northernlights

received_545454386945238.jpeg
Not to interjected and I don't know if its been mentioned but what's up with the watering? In several pictures I'm seeing watered plants watered in the middle only, while the rest of the pot is bone dry. You should be watering heavily then allowing the pot to come to near dry but when you water, water the entire pot to a thorough saturation. They look like 3-4 gal pots, you should be using close to 3/4 a gallon each, maybe more. This could be a reason for several problems, slow growth, low humidity...
So I was told the first couple waterings just water the base.. they just got put in soil Saturday.. should I be watering the whole pot?

Not to interjected and I don't know if its been mentioned but what's up with the watering? In several pictures I'm seeing watered plants watered in the middle only, while the rest of the pot is bone dry. You should be watering heavily then allowing the pot to come to near dry but when you water, water the entire pot to a thorough saturation. They look like 3-4 gal pots, you should be using close to 3/4 a gallon each, maybe more. This could be a reason for several problems, slow growth, low humidity...
Hey bill when I got the clones the people I got them from said to just water around the plant for first couple waterings.. now since then I have been watering the entire pot..the peanut butter breath really sucks the water up I already have to water her again.. and it's only been 3 days..

Hey bill when I got the clones the people I got them from said to just water around the plant for first couple waterings.. now since then I have been watering the entire pot..the peanut butter breath really sucks the water up I already have to water her again.. and it's only been 3 days..
Just remember, nice and slow, a little water on the soil, let it soak in, take couple tokes off the pipe and keep repeating until you see a slight run off. Cover the entire pot and pay close attention to the outer edge of the pot. We want a little extra water there to entice the roots to move that way. Don't throw and go... Do it nice and slow. Then let them get near bone dry. It's an important cycle the roots need to go through over and over. After a while you will see when the plants ready for water by the way the leaves move (turgid vs flaccid). Declorinate your water before hand so it's ready. Add your ferts then pH prior to application. I usually pH twice, hitting it up a second time about an hour later and you can get a little more stable reading. Just a couple of tips, looks like your moving in the right direction so far! Keep it up...

Back
Top Bottom