'Funnier'~ when stoned~

Butch420

:smokin: I always seem funnier than ususal when stoned~my friends will come over & jus be crackin the F up :grinjoint: the more I blaze the looser I am~& I jus come up with all this crazy shit~I mean piss ur pants funny~we end up laughin so hard we're gonna bust~I love humor & my best is when I'm smokin sum good stuff :smokin: There is nothin better than laughter & good bud 2 make it even better~ya'll agree? :smokin:
PEACE OUT:peace:

yep i know the feeling,,i used to make people i'd just met crack up,you loosen up they loosen up, it's cool laughter and weed

I like 2 type like this when I'm stoned~kinda looks like I jus blew a lil smoke after each line~watever~I jus do it~LMAO~
PEACE OUT:peace:

lmao, I totally did not notice he typed like that until you guys pointed it out! It made me laugh at myself; it's one of those "Oh man, I'm really high" realizations. Gotta love it.

Hell yea, makes the delivery on every joke alot easier to flow with. plus weed influences the creative side of your brain, so you can come up with better jokes.

Lol my boyfriend and I did this yesterday, walking home so high and we kept pushing each others drinks so we couldnt drink them and I spilled mine and it was even funnier and then I spent about half an hour trying to spill his drink whilst in histerics :| :)

I don't know if I'm funnier stoned (couldn't be, I turn too damn stupid for that) but the things I and others say definitely sound funnier. Also, I tend to get spaced out and make myself laugh a lot, but very rarely is anyone else in on the joke.

Back
Top Bottom