Future drug testing question

Bobloblaw

hey there everyone, first post here, but been a lurker for a while..

i recently graduated college, and am currently looking for employment. I stand 5'11" 215lbs, 18% bf... The last day i smoked was on the 20th of august (13 days ago). I am a moderately active person, who in the last year has dropped 60lbs. I recently had foot surgery so i have been very little active in the last week. I usually only smoke blunts, 1-3 a night split between myself and 1-2 other friends, and almost daily - although sometimes i would go a few days to even a week without smoking. The month leading up to quitting, I probably smoked on 20-23 of the days out of 30 in the month.

I was wondering how long i should expect to wait to be clean? As soon as my foot is ready to go (just a few days) I plan on getting back into working out again as i wish to drop another 20-30lbs. I am also a pretty heavy sweater (hyperhidrosis) I have started drinking more water than I usually would to help get clean naturally (not trying to dilute, although I will if I have to).

Do you think once I start working out again within 2-3 weeks i can be completely clean? (so about 3-4 weeks total of not smoking)

Any help or tips is appreciated.

if they take a hair sample your fcked lol

thc remains in the body...after you pause ingesting...for an average of 30 days...good luck

yeah thats what i have been reading up on.. I think i can handle that, so about 2-3 more weeks and i should be good...

like i said ive dropped 60lbs, took a break on weight loss, but as soon as my foot heals i would consider myself a very active person.. i eat healthy, and when in "work out" mode ill often run 3-5 miles a day, and i plan on doing the 18.5 mile bike ride every other day..

with hyperhidrosis, hopefully it will be speed up, but i can handle 30 days.

Exercise as much as you can
Eat a high fiber diet with metamucil
Drink enough fluids to stay hydrated.
3 days before UA switch to red meat diet
and stop exercising.
Morning of UA drink 24 ounces of gatorade
Pee 3 or 4 times
and use your midstream urine for the collection cup.

Back
Top Bottom