Test.. gotta urgent question...

revolvaman

Ok my test is just a regular strip test that they do right infront of you, not a lab test or anything... I get to smoke for 1-2 weeks every month. I smoke maybe a blunt or 2 give or take a few days for about 2 weeks. I have to drop febuary 2nd (4 days!!!!)... the last time i smoked was on the 18th of january. I have been chugging on cranberry juice and water for the past week and a half and im 18 years old abou 160, 5'11"... i have a pretty above average metablosim... Last time it took me around 3 weeks to get clean. I was wondering if i am safe to be clean, and if not what i should do. Also i want to note that i have dropped dirty once and i did not go to jail i just got JAWS(jail alternative work service) or "community service", if i do drop dirty what will happen i live in michigan as well... please help me with my situation, because i really think i may have pushed it this time..lol... thanks in advance....

Get a doctor to prescribe it for you.

Golden Seal can do the job in 2-3 days,
And with the Field test,
no worries about getting flagged for trace elements in your pee.
for that golden seal stuff do i need like a prescribtion?... and do u think that ill be dirty??like w/o the golden seal?

ok i understand that this root thing your speaking of works but i have to drop on febuary 2nd... it is febuary 1st right now... i need to know if 2 weeks is enough go clear up... i was smoking decsently on and off for about a week and a half.. but before i started i hadnt smoked for about 3 weeks... ive been drinkin more water, cranberry juice, and green tea more than i usually and i have pretty much cut off pop... im a pretty average sized 18 year old, i have a pretty high metabolism (i can usually get rid of a cold in like 4 days without any medicine..lol)... i just need to know somebodys input on if ill be safe tommorow for my drop....

as long as you keep drinking water you should be good. add some vitiman b12 to color you piss.
my friend did this for an interview awhile back, only drinking tons of water, and passed the strip test easily.

ok so how many of the vitamin b12 pills should i take.. and is there anything else i should do.. i drop tommorrow around 4:30 PM... should i just dillute my piss and then have a false negative..

Quote:
"i live in michigan"
Get a doctor to prescribe it for you.

Y'all have MMJ now don't ya' know.
Good luck today :cheesygrinsmiley:
yea but you gotta have a reason to get it... you can just say.. ow my tooth hurts real bad.. i need weed... theyll prescribe you vicodin before weed... and as for my test, i tested negative.. so i guess 2 weeks with alot of water is good...lol

Back
Top Bottom