Hi im new..gotta quick question about getting clean?

revolvaman

I have been smoking since around the beginning of the summer and smoked quite heavily until Nov. 10.. I did not smoke again until the 7th of december and i smoked for about a week occasionally. Now i have to drop on january 5th and i have not smoked for about 5-6 days. I am wondering if i will be clean as long as i exercise, drink water, pee alot(lol)... last time i had to drop (the 6th of december).. it took me a little bit less than a month to get clean but then again im not sure if it was even lesser because i drop once a month and im not sure exactly when i get clean. But i am about 5'11 and 160lbs... i am somewhat active im a teenager so i feel i have a pretty high metabolism... But again like i said, i have not been smoking as heavily as i did during the summer...
Please help me with this question as i am sure there are alot of questions like this on this forum but i really need to get some solid information from some actual pot smokers like me..lol:smokin:

That's a question that gets asked a lot! I did a lot if research last summer and there seems to be a lot of conflicting information out there... I always thought that after being clean 17 days you are clean enough to pass a test. Since then there arises a lot more considerations, like what test will be administered: there are piss tests of several levels of concentration to be the basis of pass/fail, there are oral tests (usually easier to pass), I have heard of hair tests and blood tests but I have never spoken with someone who has had one of those.

OK, pot gets stored in yr fat. SO, if you're packing a lot of fat it will take longer to get rid of. If yr active it keeps it moving out of yr body faster. There are a lot of things to account for, so it varies a lot. I'm thinking that after about 3 weeks of being clean I would probably pass most any test.

The last time you smoked was like a week ago, and you have until when? Jan 5th? that is 2 more weeks, I think you would pass most tests.

- M

You've already passed one, so likely you'll pass the next one. Just remember everyone is different, and so many variables. Also, who's testing? parents, work, court?

Not always accurate, but you can buy the home drug test and use it. It may give you some peace of mind.

Good luck, and let us know how it goes:rollit:

well maybe i should clarify that im on adult probation but i test once a month.. They dont give me a lab test its just a regular test where you pee in a cup and they put the little thing in the cup right in front of you and you have to wait about 15-30 seconds to get your results.. as i said before my last test i passed and i was clean for around 20-25 days but before i stopped i was a very heavy smoker(as in 3-6 blunts a day, and on a good day like a half)..

I have been smoking since around the beginning of the summer and smoked quite heavily until Nov. 10.. I did not smoke again until the 7th of december and i smoked for about a week occasionally. Now i have to drop on january 5th and i have not smoked for about 5-6 days. I am wondering if i will be clean as long as i exercise, drink water, pee alot(lol)... last time i had to drop (the 6th of december).. it took me a little bit less than a month to get clean but then again im not sure if it was even lesser because i drop once a month and im not sure exactly when i get clean. But i am about 5'11 and 160lbs... i am somewhat active im a teenager so i feel i have a pretty high metabolism... But again like i said, i have not been smoking as heavily as i did during the summer...
Please help me with this question as i am sure there are alot of questions like this on this forum but i really need to get some solid information from some actual pot smokers like me..lol:smokin:

The products that they sell today, do not work as well. But if you got to test soon, i'd go get some golden root seal, and i'd get on a regular schedule of taking it. The day you're gonna test, take one of the drug test kits, about 3 hrs., before the test. Drink about a two liter bottle of water and piss at least 3 times before before you go in the cup. Take a vitamin b to color your urine. They got better tests now, and i don't think the kits work as well anymore . I sure would try and not smoke till after the test !! I'd still be working if it was'nt for the drug tests !! All i do is pot, and not a heavy smoker, but they don't care !! I drove truck for 30+ yrs., but it just got to tough, and i gave up and sold my truck. Now they make it to where the carriers must test, even if they don't want to. I remember going drunk to take my drug test. They don't care !! Where i live, a person can't even work at some of the dept. stores without testing. Imagine having to drug test to work at Wal-mart !! Imagine that !! Wait till they start useing the hair test !:smokin:
Good luck on your test.

Back
Top Bottom