Galaxy Treats - Rare Cannabinoids And Edibles

Galaxy Treats

420 Sponsor
Hello all!

We just joined the forum. Our company is named Galaxy Treats, and we are a rare cannabinoids brand offering a premium selection of high-quality, 100% hemp-derived products, including Delta 8 Gummies, Delta 9 Gummies, HHC Gummies, Disposables, Amanita Mushroom Gummies, and more!

Our mission is to offer adults a delicious, high-quality and enjoyable way to relax, unwind, and chill. In order to offer the highest-quality experience for our customers, all Galaxy Treats products are manufactured in the United States, third-party lab-tested by an accredited lab, made from industrial hemp, and contain only the highest quality ingredients.

Feel free to ask and questions! You can also use the code "420MAGAZINE" to get 20% off your next order on our website - Galaxy Treats: Buy Delta 8, Delta 9, HHC, & THC-O Products

rare cannabinoids brand

What is a rare cannabinoids brand? Are your products rare? Are your cannabinoids rare? What is it that is rare and what makes it rare? Rare, it doesn’t even look like a real word to me now. 😂

I’ve tried to figure out a less accusatory way of wording that but keep coming up short so I added a joke lol. I can’t convey tone so it sounds like Im interrogating you but Im just genuinely asking

Rare cannabinoids are cannabinoids such as delta 8, delta 9, HHC, THCP, etc. These are naturally found in hemp and cannabis and are rare because they couldn't be extracted in large enough quantities to be commercially viable until recently

Ahh Ok so you are a company that produces edibles/treats/etc from rare cannabinoids. That makes more sense now lol

What is a rare cannabinoids brand? Are your products rare? Are your cannabinoids rare? What is it that is rare and what makes it rare? Rare, it doesn’t even look like a real word to me now. 😂

I’ve tried to figure out a less accusatory way of wording that but keep coming up short so I added a joke lol. I can’t convey tone so it sounds like Im interrogating you but Im just genuinely asking
was thinking the same things rare terps? :snowboating: :hookah:

Hello all!

We just joined the forum. Our company is named Galaxy Treats, and we are a rare cannabinoids brand offering a premium selection of high-quality, 100% hemp-derived products, including Delta 8 Gummies, Delta 9 Gummies, HHC Gummies, Disposables, Amanita Mushroom Gummies, and more!

Our mission is to offer adults a delicious, high-quality and enjoyable way to relax, unwind, and chill. In order to offer the highest-quality experience for our customers, all Galaxy Treats products are manufactured in the United States, third-party lab-tested by an accredited lab, made from industrial hemp, and contain only the highest quality ingredients.

Feel free to ask and questions! You can also use the code "420MAGAZINE" to get 20% off your next order on our website - Galaxy Treats: Buy Delta 8, Delta 9, HHC, & THC-O Products
Welcome to 420mag :welcome: thanks for sponsoring and your generosity to the members here 🙏✌🏽

Back
Top Bottom