About the new cannabinoids

Mercury Trismagistus

The 2018 Farm Bill makes "hemp derived" cannabinoids legal. This opens up an whole new world of naturally occurring cannabinoids that are both psychoactive and legal, at least in the 36 states that have adopted the specific language of the bill. I am speaking about cannabinoids like THC-O...THCP...Delta 8...Delta 10...and THCV. This list has already expanded to a few new ones but in the interest of time I will forego to mention them at this juncture. These cannabinoids are currently being sold online by many vendors in gummies, tinctures, and vapes. And they are a rapidly expanding market. I think they are threatening to take the whole industry by storm. What do You think?

I understand the methods and principles involved. And I am thinking about it. But it is starting to look like the Legal Hemp Industry might drive the price of various cannabinoids down so low that it may not make economic sense to do so. I am finding myself becoming more interested in all the new cannabinoids and what the pros and cons of them might be. This is a field that urgently needs more study and evaluation. The Tree touches on many worlds they say. And I get the feeling that the exploration of them has just begun in earnest.

Cannabis is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, knowledge, or interest to engage in that type of strategic thought. Peace on Earth can only be achieved through Purity of Essence. Anybody who has ever been in the real Air Force could tell you that.

massively hilarious movie. there isn't a bad kubrick film.
he was a punk rock film maker decades before the idea had coalesced.

if you want in the industry get educated, as in go to school. it's about agrology, science, and business now. if you put those three in the opposite order you'll have how it truly shapes up. but yes, the industry is both global and hungry for folk.

other wise hang out with us and learn to be self governed and sufficient. as well as other stuff. :welcome:

f you want in the industry get educated, as in go to school. it's about agrology, science, and business now. if you put those three in the opposite order you'll have how it truly shapes up. but yes, the industry is both global and hungry for folk.
Yes, yes YES!

Read that again.

I work in the legal industry. I manage two rooms of twelve lights each. We turn a room every month.

There is a great need for skilled workers. And, by skilled I do NOT mean a hobbyist grower for the last ten years growing a half dozen plants at a time.
We need people with degrees in Agriculture, Biology, Chemistry. But, that's not all. We have accountants, fork lift truck drivers, mechanics, human resources ... just like a real business. Our CEO was a teacher only two years ago.
My degrees are in Business Admin and Economics. I know a lot about growing, been doing it for decades ... but, I defer to the egghead scientists often.

I wish, sometimes, that I had taken a different direction in college. I like getting dirt under my fingernails.

Yes, yes YES!

Read that again.

I work in the legal industry. I manage two rooms of twelve lights each. We turn a room every month.

There is a great need for skilled workers. And, by skilled I do NOT mean a hobbyist grower for the last ten years growing a half dozen plants at a time.
We need people with degrees in Agriculture, Biology, Chemistry. But, that's not all. We have accountants, fork lift truck drivers, mechanics, human resources ... just like a real business. Our CEO was a teacher only two years ago.
My degrees are in Business Admin and Economics. I know a lot about growing, been doing it for decades ... but, I defer to the egghead scientists often.

I wish, sometimes, that I had taken a different direction in college. I like getting dirt under my fingernails.

i have a marketing diploma and work in retail management in a very closely related and regulated industry if interested ...

i could use a change and challenge lol ... :p

My son has his degrees in greenhouse management and horticultural science. With 3 years horticulture and 2 years greenhouse management he couldn't find a decent job in the field that was much over minimum wage. Not to mention being laid off for 4 months every year. Made some introductions and now he works for the city overseeing the gardens year round. It is who you know to get a job and what you know to keep it.

My son has his degrees in greenhouse management and horticultural science. With 3 years horticulture and 2 years greenhouse management he couldn't find a decent job in the field that was much over minimum wage. Not to mention being laid off for 4 months every year. Made some introductions and now he works for the city overseeing the gardens year round. It is who you know to get a job and what you know to keep it.

that may be cynical but there's a kernel of truth in that. i've worked in a few regions in the country and there has always been some element of networking involved. and it can be double edged.

it pays to be decent to those around you. how you connect to others on a direct level will carry weight. even direct nepotism can't hold a position long now.

he had to both have those skills and the network to place him for an opportunity. it also sounds like a good fit. i'm happy for both you and your family. :)

Back
Top Bottom