Game Camera

garybo

I may be off base with this question, but here it comes. Can someone offer some advice on a decent game camera in order to keep a night-time eye on my ladies, especially since they are becoming skunky smelling. I live in deer county and want to place a few camera's around the garden.
I'm finding dozens of them on ebay and amazon, ranging in price from $35 and upward to over a hundred bucks.
Thanks in advance.

I may be off base with this question, but here it comes. Can someone offer some advice on a decent game camera in order to keep a night-time eye on my ladies, especially since they are becoming skunky smelling. I live in deer county and want to place a few camera's around the garden.
I'm finding dozens of them on ebay and amazon, ranging in price from $35 and upward to over a hundred bucks.
Thanks in advance.
You get what you pay for rings true on cams. If you go Amazon make sure to avoid CamPak --waste of money. Moultrie are good. Tasco are so-so. SpyLink are really good, especially if you spring for a subscription and have pics sent to your email.

You get what you pay for rings true on cams. If you go Amazon make sure to avoid CamPak --waste of money. Moultrie are good. Tasco are so-so. SpyLink are really good, especially if you spring for a subscription and have pics sent to your email.
Novadawg, thanks kindly. Your information is exactly what I'm looking for.
Spark upl

If there's a Cabelas near you they have many to choose from. Novadog is right, you'll get what you pay for. My Bushnell was about $175

Back
Top Bottom