Garden safe brand fungicide 3-in-1

I've never used it myself. I would think it would be safe to use. I can't see the ingredients on the website. Only thing that it says it does have is Neem Oil which is perfectly safe for your plants. It says it's safe to use on ornamental flowering plants, trees, shrubs, foliage, vegetables, fruits, nuts, herbs, spices and houseplants. So, I'm pretty sure you'd be ok to use it. However, I would stop using it 2 weeks before harvest.

i have used it dureing veg stage and it works ok, it's not a one and done thing you have to reapply according to the directions and maybe longer depending on how bad the situation is.

It won't burn or kill the plans it was safe for me. but each plant is different so try a small area first.

Hi. I've used this product and it is fairly effective. I've found that by heating the neem oil, slightly , before application makes it much more effective. Neem is oily and smelly but works if used correctly well into the bloom stage without any taste. It's a constant battle either way. Apply every 2 weeks until no visible signs of the pests can be found. Don't be fooled! the next wave is waiting to hatch. The underside of the leaf is my major focus when applying as my problem pest is usually spider mites. Avoid overspray and keep it out of hydro reservoirs if at all possible as pH fluctuations will occur.
Good luck and don't get discouraged, just keep fighting em.

I've been using this product for atleast 10 years and it works excellent! MAKE SURE YOU, no matter what you are fighting, #1: use when lights are off or @ sunrise/sunset (leaf burn if you dont!)(recommend spraying when lights turn off, turn fans off while you do, leave fans off for 4 hours and then turn them on and vent room to eleviate humidity), #2 make sure your plants have plenty of time 2 dry b4 lights come on (leaf burn if not) and #3, spray entire plant (ie..tops AND bottoms of leaves), every application, avoiding flowers!(if in flower)

Spraying for powdery mildew, fungus, and white fly: spray entire plant but make sure u spend extra time on undersides of new growth (except 4 whitefly) if you are in vege, every 3 days, for 3 applictions, but can continue regiment if necesary. Stop 2 wks b4 harvest. Recommend spraying plants off last 2 wks w/reg H2O, but not necesary. Don't think I would save your leaf clippings. Harsh and taste like $h!t.

Spraying for mites, follow same as above but spray EVERYDAY for 7 days straight. If you miss any part on the plant you are waisting your time for complete ratification. You will only slow there multiplication.

Don't listen to directions on bottle as far fequencies go. Listen to me! Been using it for years! Absolutely safe, if you follow my advice and never use more than 2 Table Spoons (ie..30ml or 1oz) per gallon of water. KEEP OUT of reservoir! OK to spray dirt for Gnats with it but DONT water it in! Use Azamax or GoNats.

FYI-
1)Cover your growing medium with plastic bags to keep run off from leaves saturating your grow medium.

2)Remember Neem Oil is an "OIL"! What happens when you put baby oil and lay out in the sun? You burn like a mother! SO MAKE SURE your plants are VERY DRY before lights come on or high midday sun hits!

420GURU out!

its works just takes a while depending on the issue. just make sure to spray at night cuz you will burn those leaves

I realize this is an old thread but maybe I can still get a answer.

Will t5 ho lights still cause burn if you spray leaves with this? Or was everyone just refering to HID lights.

Back
Top Bottom