GDP Sour Diesel Vintage 06 Fruit Spirit From Seed

Here is a few shots of my cloner and my next batch,clones from this current grow.
20130420_190831.jpg
20130420_190851.jpg
20130420_190904.jpg
20130420_202847.jpg

i need a cloning bucket. i may try straight into soil sometime.

update-alls good here. for some reason my 1 white rhino has droopy leafs... same as my last 2 grows..idk dont care really all other 6 diff strains are healthy and happy
jamxkush_pl_uv_013.JPG

LOL that one is roasted with nitrogen. they still make flowers that way?

i love the fast growth of hydro..maybe ill run a 4 seat bucket sometime..or at least try to lol. youre a great grower, dont know how you do it, im fucking up in soil. my thc bomb is SICK

thanks. You have turned out some sick buds man. i have read and read and read about how to grow and what to do what not to do but pretty much trial and error is the best...hands on and get a feel for the plants. dont over think it. there are people who swear by one method and another who will say your wrong.. lol i have found out that i absoulutly hate green house seeds white rhino. a waste of time and effort. Hell i dont ever care to try and find out why this strain is droopy because i have 6 or 7 diff ones that love my hydro setup.I do however really like your jamxkush seeds you hooked me up with. props for that. ill check out your bomb plant and get back to ya. Ive been super busy.

LMAO flower room looks massive i was just in other thread a min ago talking about the notorious green rhino.

its ok. i bow down to you for those casey jones seeds and your ability to control the plants so well :Namaste:

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Back
Top Bottom