GDP Sour Diesel Vintage 06 Fruit Spirit From Seed

I just did a light defol and snapped and bent branches to get a little more flower sites,light penetration,and to stunt vertical growth. I still have 25 days of veg left.
defol_and_training_002.JPG
defol_and_training_001.JPG

Good stuff..just watch for that overly green nitrogen toxicity

ya. the slees want more and the rest are gettin a bit too much. its all good though. good growth for sure and im at 956 ppm ..

so i am starting to think about flowering these under my current t5 and 400. Only for the first 4 weeks then move to my flower room that has 2x1000 2x600. only prob is i would have to transplant to my grow buckets in week 4. That might not be a good idea huh..As far as shock for the plants. They are gettin to big in veg. what do you guys think. A...let them veg for 4 more weeks and become monsters...B..flower under my veg lights then move them to my flower room at week 4...

i would flower under the fluros if i were you..no biggie for real though..main growth doesnt happen until ~week 5 anyway.

how you gonna veg the jamaican kush? you could just throw em straight into 12/12, but itll probably be a waste.

i got more t5 for those jamxkush. what do you think about any shock when i transplant at week 4 to my 5 gal grow buckets...

no way bruh..as long as you dont hurt the roots. the high nutes hurt roots more than a transplant, and thats a chronic burden unlike transplanting. just be careful with root mass. regardless, roots grow back the whole time the plants alive (i think they stop sometime deep into flowering though). there is a debate about it.

not saying it wont be a pain in the ass to move all them roots..but you can do it..take your time.

they look like theyve been ready to flower though..i dont have a big hps so i dont know what the best height is to get best results..but with my 150 hps i like to keep plants like 12-18" max.

thanks for the input. i am just thinking that in another 4 weeks these babies could be 4 feet tall....... then strech in flower to who knows how tall. plus i would crop one month after my current grow. plants are currently between 14 inch and 21 inches even with topping and training.

great job man..i know you have a lot of plants but im really curious as to how the purple smells while growing. i need some low scent plants like northern lights.

Oh my lord..what a grow. You need to teach me how to root clones. How long does it take you to get roots?

Thanks meat. My clones usually take 7-14 days to be fully rooted and ready to go in my hydro tub. i will start a thread on how i do it when the time comes

Back
Top Bottom