General Organics Nutrients Flushing Question

RandomtasK

I am at week 4 of flower and plants are looking amazing. I am a little worried about some lower foliage dying and falling off. I think i may have a minor pk def. so i upped the feed from 10 ML bloom to 15ML bringing the full line to around 800 ppm every watering in coco.

is 800 ppm too much every watering?

Should i flush to wash out salts?

am i getting nute lockout becuase of not flushing regularly?

Still have never flushed, but not sure if its needed with organics.

Let me know if you can help. Thanks!!:Namaste:

IMG_111916.jpg

IMG_112224.jpg

IMG_112620.jpg

Hi Random,
In my experience 800ppm is not too high, but then agian how much have you givin them in the past and what strain it is. I use a general rule of 2 feedings then flush with at least same amount of water per amount of coco, and make this a very slow flush , dont just pour all water on at once, make sure to use a water seperater on the end of your hose so it can also help O2 to get in the water as you flush. My women are in 20 gallon pots and sometimes it will take 7-10 gallons for a good flush, then a little shot of big bud at the end of the flush just for something for them to chew on till next feeding.

My girls are in there 3 week of flower in 20 gallon pots and they are eating 3 times a week. I have flushed them now in 3 weeks 3 times! I have to tell you that this make a huge difference in plant growth, you will notice a huge change in your plants in three days after doing this!

Back
Top Bottom