GeOMaTTiC's ProMix Acupulco Gold AutoFlower Grow Journal 2018/2019

Blood and bone meal has already been harvested and dried, in a jar now to cure. Second plant is now hanging up in my first drying box. Just barely fits.

Weight of the first plant is well over 40 grams, since each quarter I weighed was 7.2 or higher before adding to the pile. Anything over an ounce is more than acceptable for me, so the final weight after cure will be fine.

Second plant should yield more, but not by anything substantial.....that I can say for sure. It certainly feels denser, so it very well may have more heft overall

I wish I took the time to take pictures, was excited and in a rush to have it up as soon as possible. The second round is definitely better than the first, but that was to be expected.

I let the outside Nutrient fed plant get really really dry before I cut it down, the smell is so much stronger than the B and B meal.

Just finished trimming the second of the two. I have to say, it definitely has a higher yield compared to just blood and bone meal.

DSCN7068.JPGDSCN7021.JPG

DSCN7069.JPGDSCN7071.JPGDSCN7073.JPGDSCN7076.JPG

DSCN7077.JPGDSCN7079.JPGDSCN7070.JPGDSCN7072.JPG

I think I will stick with line of nutrients for now, just add a few more things to the mix. The overall smell and appearance is also more appealing than the first.

Loved growing this strain, and will look into other breeders genetics in the future.

Back
Top Bottom