GeOMaTTiC's Bloody Skunk & C.R.E.A.M. Auto, Another Pro Mix Grow

Greetings and salutations.

Pro Mix HP mycorrhizae
Green Planet Nutrients, Medi 1 and Massive Bloom (tried and tested), yet to decide what others I will add to grow some monsters
Non PH'd water, but I generally use rain water anyhow
No LST on this run, as the pots I chose (dollar store garbage cans) are not large enough to tie the branches back safely.

I am posting these late, as the early seedling stage is very boring.

Purchased the seeds on the 7th, arrived on the 12th, popped in water later that night.

Both were cracked by the next morning, and placed in paper towels in the late afternoon (2:30 pm)

They had grown a taproot out to 1 in. before placing into the Pro Mix (14th), both had emerged by the next morning, and fully open by the 16th

All pictures were taken today, not long before this posting

The C.R.E.A.M
IMG_9146.JPGIMG_9152.JPG
and the wonky leaves of the Bloody Skunk
IMG_9147.JPGIMG_9154.JPG

Now that I reluctantly decided to do another journal, rather than just grow and learn, I will be updating every other day.

Hope you have as much fun in here as I do

Peaceout Mosuckas

Greetings and salutations.

Pro Mix HP mycorrhizae
Green Planet Nutrients, Medi 1 and Massive Bloom (tried and tested), yet to decide what others I will add to grow some monsters ...
Hey @GeOMaTTiC ... I just read through your other journal and I'm glad I found this one because I am growing a C.R.E.A.M. as well. I got them on sale from True North Seed Bank after I accidentally killed two seeds. But on another thread I posted, I found out that Seedsman usually has better prices than True North Seed Bank.

Do you like the ProMix with mycorrhizae?
Are you adding micronutrients to the ProMix?
I am trying to decide if I should mix FF Happy Frog or ProMix in with the FF Ocean Forest for my next grow of Dark Devil Autos.

You're looking good for day 8 of your grow and I'm looking forward to your updates!

You are absolutely correct about Seedsman being cheaper, I still wanted to get some from Canada as the shipping would have been quicker. I do plan on getting seeds from Seedsman, just on my next order.

I was torn between the C.R.E.A.M and the NP Ultra, but I am glad I went with the seeds I did. Didn't research the parent strains at all until after they arrived and were planted. I love a good Indica, so I lucked out on that one.

Took a brief look at your journal, will need a better look later. Very good so far, just a few pages behind right now.

Will be nice to have a comparison of the strains and phenos. So far they are very strong genetics, lot's of growth each day

They are now in the stage to start grow vigorously, which is my second favourite stage, next to flowering.

Upped the nutrient levels to the vigorous growth stage, 11 ml/g for the Medi One, and 5 ml/g of Cal-Mag. only gave 2 litres per plant, so I made two batches of feed, 5.5 ml and 2.5 ml respectively per plant. Fair amount of runoff for now, so I will dial it back just a touch for the next week or so.

They certainly are looking good so far, even with the wonky leaves of the Bloody Skunk.

No blurple lights today, nice beautiful sunshine.

Bloody Skunk, seems to be leaning quite a bit, so I moved it directly under the light now, so it should straighten back up in the next few days
IMG_9179.JPGIMG_9180.JPG
C.R.E.A.M is chugging along with fantastic speed, love the very wide indica leaves, not something I have seen yet in my tent.
IMG_9181.JPGIMG_9181.JPG

Thanks for peeping in,

Peacout Mosucka's

Attachments

• IMG_9182.JPG
    IMG_9182.JPG
    442.7 KB · Views: 115
Missed my update yesterday, the Gin got in my way again.

Girls are growing very steadily, very noticeable growth between when the light cycle. I will try to start taking pictures before lights out, and again when lights turn back on.

C.R.E.A.M is doing just great, the smell emanating from this little fella is quite surprising. I can understand when its flowering, but not right now. No complaints here though, just huge smiles.
IMG_9199.JPGIMG_9192.JPGIMG_9193.JPG

Bloody Skunk is working out the kinks in its leaves, thankfully. Still growing lopsided, as the one node is missing its counterpart. No great concern to me though, as not everything can be perfect all the time.
IMG_9198.JPGIMG_9195.JPGIMG_9196.JPG

Thanks for snooping.

Peacout Mosucka's

Amazing what two weeks can do. Both are already into their flowering, the C.R.E.A.M is only slightly further ahead of the Bloody Skunk.
Perhaps the 33C has something to do with the early flowering. Cannot seem to get the temperature down at all, but the plants do not seem to be stressed much, if at all. I do plan on moving the tent into the basement in the next few days, to finish out the summer run. Once its winter I can have them back upstairs in my room.

Here is the C.R.E.A.M
Seemed like a lot of stretch at first, but I do believe the bud will form nicely around that main stem
IMG_9367.JPG
IMG_9360.JPGIMG_9361.JPGIMG_9358.JPGIMG_9368.JPG
Just about 19 inches overall, not bad. I know there are still a few things I can do to really get them going. Like checking the ph of the water and adjusting it, lowering the temps by almost 10 degrees, water and provide nutrients on a regulated schedule. These will come in time, I want to see if things improve.

Now for the one I am most looking forward to, the Bloody Skunk. From looking at other journals, I can start to expect the purple to start showing up in the next week or so, if at all. 90% of seeds have the purple trait, so here is hoping.
IMG_9370.JPG

Only two inches shorter at nearly 17 inches, I am still very pleased. Plenty of colas going to be produced by this little beast.
IMG_9364.JPGIMG_9365.JPGIMG_9366.JPGIMG_9369.JPG

This is my last run with basic nutrients, next one will have more additives like Terpinator, Rezin, as well as some type of finisher, and of course a flushing solution.

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom