Getting a new tattoo on sunday

Founder
right upper arm, the entire thing, a samurai...
looking for help finding pictures of samurai tattoos and paintings...
feel free to upload them and i will pay for bandwidth... Smoke It

i like this one it has waves...can tie it in with your surfing

actually, i think i like the first one better...
more water...yeah...

i won't stop until i have like 420 pictures and have seen every option...
then dwayne and i will sit down and toke over it...
then we will begin... Rasta

we have waves coming saturday and sunday, so i am going under the needle on sunday night... Slayer

all help is greatly appreciated... Smoke It

Cool..I have 2 generic tribals. I want an entire scene of different stages through out my life with room to add as life continues. But I just dont know how to go about it. I am not very creative and I cant draw at all.

What I need is someone to listen to me and draw a tat based on what he gets from me as we talk.

thanks dahui... Smoke It

keywest..
write everything you want, in an email, then send it to me..
i'll have dwayne read it, tell you how much to pay for the drawing, you can pay me paypal, he can draw it, we can email it back... Slayer

if you wait til after the weekend, then i can just hook you up with him directly...he owns a shop in jacksonville called oddity ink, right on the beach... Big Blunt

sweeet. I will write it out over the next couple of days.

He may end up doing it also. I am in talks with a company in Jacksonville to possibly work for and they are in Jax. But I think I would prefer to live either Jax beach or most likely st augustine.

a friend of mine who is a canadian captain of a huge fucking ship the size of the love boat, just got this tat...
i cut off the top of my business card and added it... Smoke It

DaHui said:
Yeah CANADA!!!
i'm gonna be getting a new one pretty soon too, i can't upload it since my camera's being a bitch with batteries right now, but it's gonna be a maple leaf inside a compass rose... not sure yet if i want it on my chest or back though

Got this in May, it was henna tho. My rents would kill me if it was real... My initials.. J2C Slayer

J2C_tat.jpg

anyways here's my new design. the maple leaf and the white part of the diamonds are gonna be red, i just don't have a red pen right now.

420dentist said:
You should just have them tattoo a picture of Tom Cruise, because, as everyone knows, he is the last samurai..

Nothing like casting a white American as a Japanese samurai, a drunk Irishman as a Greek conqueror and a pompous-ass Aussie as a heroic Roman gladiator.

Back
Top Bottom