Getting a new tattoo on sunday

KWT4legalizing said:
aw come on...you know you want it. :)

hahaha what commercial is that? When the guy goes "You know you waaaaaaannt it!"

And 420, dude, I know you are diggin Cruise Hump , I sense it, don't be ashamed Cool

I know this one is a cartoon, but mad into a tattoo might be rad... Like the wings and all..

This one is not bad.... Probably rad in colors tho.. His face kinda looks like a Simpson one haha

one of my best friends used to manage stev-o..
now he just flies around and causes havic with him, while they madly smoke as much herb as they can....
watch for the 420times steve-o interview coming VERY soon... Slayer

DaHui said:
hahaha what commercial is that? When the guy goes "You know you waaaaaaannt it!"
It was a Cheez Whiz commercial....cuz I had that phrase stuck in my head forever and every time I said it, I craved Cheez Whiz....stupid commercials!!

Yo, 420, is your friend nick dunlap ?

chris panas(sp) is from San Luis Obispo. so is chuck lidell if you know him, hes a frequent at one of the local bars. its cool seeing some famous faces in a small town sometimes.

im into tribal, have one on my left shoulder, and have one i drew for my right upper arm. they just cost so damn much.

and 420, im working on a couple girls i know for your other website. but i live in cali, so dont know what we would do about that. ill try and get some nice pics this weekend.

RoastABowl said:
so is chuck lidell if you know him, hes a frequent at one of the local bars. its cool seeing some famous faces in a small town sometimes.
Chuck Lidell rocks!! Earlier this week I saw UFC 47 where he faught against Tito Ortiz.....and fucking whooped his bitch ass!!!!! Fucken ROCK ON! Slayer

hell yeah he does. hes one of the coolest people you will ever see too. my cousin trains with john hackleman at the pit. that is chucks trainer. so i see chuck every now and then. i see him more at the bar. lol and he wont let ralph(my cousin that trains with him and john) even drink. but chucks at the bar getting toasted. but yeah, hes hella cool in person. ill see if i can get some signed stuff sense we have a fellow lidell fan on here.

john, and my cousin invited me to go with them to the tito fight, but im waiting for the randy coutier fight. chuck needs to fuck him up now. his only major loss.

i need as many pictures of dragon and samurai tattoos you guys can find..
not together, seperately...

i will give special titles for those who find many, i will give something huge to the ones who find the tats i get ideas from for the work to be done...

i need this all today, asap as both tats will be done soon...

please help me out guys...i am trying to do too many thing at once and need help..thanks... Smoke It

7 more dragon tats on this page

152.jpg

just so you know, the samurai is going on my upper arm, from the elbow to the shoulder...
and the dragon is going on the lower back of a very special girlfriend of mine...she wants it mean... Slayer

or you can combine em

Back
Top Bottom