GG#4 harvest

Newcannabislover

I just completed my first grow and I'm hoping for some feedback on how I can improve. First, there was a whole lot of larf below canopy which I failed to trim back effectively. Also my top buds never got dense - they're pretty loose and larfy as well. Potentcy is fantastic, but I think I could have produced more if I didn't have the larf problem. I harvested with 20% of tricomes amber. Should I have left the buds on the plant longer? Thanks for your help.

Welcome to :420:
There is alot that goes in to growing the buds you want soil,watering habits,environment, strain,lights,etc. Did you cure your buds? Start a journal on your next grow tag me in and we'll see if we can get these great people here on this site to help you out.
Not knowing anything about your grow make it almost impossible to let you know how to make your second grow better

Thanks for your prompt reply. This grow was in a 2x4 tent growing GG#4. After some early trials I was able to control temp and humidity (75 degrees/50% humidity with ranges of 45% to 65% RH and temp variations between 65 and 75 degrees F. Was growing in coco and using appropriate nutes at 15% below max levels and watering to run off daily. Beautiful grow, strong healthy plants. Lollipopped, but not aggressively enough or soon enough. Buds dried on drying rack. Unfortunately, there was a dehumidifier running too close to drying rack and they dried very quickly (5 days). Were placed in glass jars and left to cure (with appropriate burping) for 2 weeks. Does this info help? I don't keep an online journal, however, I keep pretty thorough daily written notes.

Back
Top Bottom