Glorious (completed) First Medical Outdoor Grow

Hello there, just wanted to share some pics of my first medical grow.
Hope you enjoy!
-random og seed #1
photo_6_15.JPG
photo_7_14.JPG
photo_10_11.JPG
photo_18_5.JPG
photo_16_5.JPG
photo_5_20.JPG
photo_19_3.JPG
updatedcrop.jpg

photo_48_3.jpg
photo_130_.JPG
photo_944_.JPG
photo_9_20.JPG
photo_11_13.JPG
photo_9_21.JPG
photo_10_16.JPG
photo_10_18.JPG
photo_9_24.JPG

The yield was about 60 grams, quite incredible for an experiment that nearly died a few weeks in due to a storm, they grow come back strong!

-random og seed #2
photo_12_11.JPG
photo_14_7.JPG
photo_15_5.JPG
photo_1_48.jpg
photo_4_27.jpg
photo_6_17.JPG
photo_11_11.JPG
photo_9_16.JPG
photo_10_15.JPG
photo_9_18.JPG
photo_8_20.JPG
photo_9_19.JPG
photo_855_.JPG

Similarly, the yield was also about 60 grams.

Now on to the seeds planted towards the end of the season, in July, they flowered very quick. 50% were male and were thrown away. 6 plants planted, 3 in the trash, ended up with 3 different strains somehow, pretty damn lucky.

-random strain #1
(believed to be GDP (indica) via vaporization)
photo_10_19.JPG
photo_9_28.JPG
photo_12_17.JPG
photo_11_18.JPG
photo_12_18.JPG

-random strain #2
(i have no idea, it's a very earthy smelling funky sativa)
photo_9_25.JPG
photo_9_30.JPG
photo_13_13.JPG
photo_9_31.JPG
photo_10_25.JPG

There are no pics for the third strain, unfortunately, but the other one smells very lemony.
Meanwhile Had some little clones going that are good eye candy
photo_10_27.JPG
photo_10_28.JPG
photo_12_20.JPG
photo_9_34.JPG
photo_10_30.JPG
photo_11_23.JPG

Thanks for checkin in!:peace::Namaste:

the gdp has purple flowers all the way thru and go orange kinda when dryed. so it could of been a gdp pheno. that stuff grows big.
the one plant in my pic i showed ya was planted late june from a 3 inch clone with 3 roots. [my cross of blue dream sativa and skunk#1[supercronic] f1 hybred. it yeilded in the first round of bud dry manicured. 11 and 1/2 oz. all oz weighed in just over 30 grams. got about another 5 oz from the sides and smaller tops. just under 1lb# for half the growing season.on 1 plant. i put the clone outside as i was doing other experiments inside. i am done for now playing with that strain. i know the genetics and traits. so i can always do it again. last year i got 17 lbs of bud off of 3 plants. all dry weight. dont know what it was. free seeds from a purchase. mixed batch. but the 3 that took off indoor i put outside. the rest were all diferent. got the free seeds from amsterdam. they were a big sativa with packed buds. no signs of inica in them. also here is a pic of the same plant[the gdp]off the same bud[big ass bud] to diferent cures.

grand_daddy_purp1.PNG
same bud
IMG_074318.JPG
IMG_063418.JPG

the darker red bud was cured by jar method. the light green leaf was from the trim of a dif plant. to help dry it out. the light green in the bag was same bud from same plant airbud method.
that bud was 5 feet long and solid. and pic was at 5.5 feet.

the gdp has purple flowers all the way thru and go orange kinda when dryed. so it could of been a gdp pheno. that stuff grows big.
the one plant in my pic i showed ya was planted late june from a 3 inch clone with 3 roots. [my cross of blue dream sativa and skunk#1[supercronic] f1 hybred. it yeilded in the first round of bud dry manicured. 11 and 1/2 oz. all oz weighed in just over 30 grams. got about another 5 oz from the sides and smaller tops. just under 1lb# for half the growing season.on 1 plant. i put the clone outside as i was doing other experiments inside. i am done for now playing with that strain. i know the genetics and traits. so i can always do it again. last year i got 17 lbs of bud off of 3 plants. all dry weight. dont know what it was. free seeds from a purchase. mixed batch. but the 3 that took off indoor i put outside. the rest were all diferent. got the free seeds from amsterdam. they were a big sativa with packed buds. no signs of inica in them. also here is a pic of the same plant[the gdp]off the same bud[big ass bud] to diferent cures.

In my experience GDP purples up at the end of flower, and not so much unless you have cooler temps.

yes so true the flowers get purple and in cooler temps so does the buds. as you can see from the grow pics above. gdp is a big ass bud strain and grows huge plants that pic of mine above was a side branch the main top was at 11 feet so hard to get a pic of that.

Be careful with the neighbours, it seems your plants are getting over your wall :p very nice buds tho

Be careful with the neighbours, it seems your plants are getting over your wall :p very nice buds tho

LOL Yeah indeed mate, thankfully none of my neighbors took notice(somehow?) or cared to complain(thankfully)... That being my first grow I didn't know about topping or LST, so that one grew completely on its own accord and obviously got quite tall!

So I've learned to love LST and topping... :laughtwo:
Thanks for the comment mate!

LOL Yeah indeed mate, thankfully none of my neighbors took notice(somehow?) or cared to complain(thankfully)... That being my first grow I didn't know about topping or LST, so that one grew completely on its own accord and obviously got quite tall!

So I've learned to love LST and topping... :laughtwo:
Thanks for the comment mate!

Good to hear you've earned experience :D

respects

everthing I saw was nice I particulary thought that the smallest clones was well juicy how much did you get from the clones by themselves?

Thanks a bunch buddy. The clones gave me roughly 3.5 grams of finee medication.:roorrip:
See the second link in my signature for more about the clones, I was pruning lower branches off the mother OG when she was flowering and didnt want to just throw them away.

duuuude, i know what I'M trying this year!

gorgeous pics, bro. makin me drool. this dirt weed just isn't palatable anymore....

Haha thanks bro, I'm glad you enjoyed the display. :) All 4 of those strains got me incredibly medicated for quite some time...:hookah:

stickie ickie dam boi!!! i only wish i would have not been so dam tired last year it was my first time and I never took pics i did 72 plants alone. i planted in late may and left them out till january this year. The average was about 2.5 per plant and there were 9 strains I ran. insane in the membrane! learned a hell of alot flyin solo is a Mer Fer. but I had no one to blame for mistakes but me well mostly! oh yeah i was not supposed to succeed either or so i was instructed. ha_____________________________That's me waving at all the the haters!

Back
Top Bottom