Glorious (completed) First Medical Outdoor Grow

Relaxster Lee,
You are the "Bomb-Diggity. Very nice grow. How long did it take your tallest plant to finish? I have one like it and there seems to be no end. lol.
Summer_Grow_of_2013_in_Hawaii_024.JPG

Relaxster Lee,
You are the "Bomb-Diggity. Very nice grow. How long did it take your tallest plant to finish? I have one like it and there seems to be no end. lol.

Haha thank you!! That appears to be a large plant too. My tallest one from start to finish grew for about 5.5 months, and she flowered for about 2.5 months, so roughly 10 weeks in flower. She was a real long finish.

Thanks for stopping by :thanks:

Aloha, I also have a plant of unknown strain and it is about 7' x6' and it too was a free seed from Amsterdam. I put it in the ground about March and it was about 3 inches tall. It has started to bud about 3 weeks ago and I have no idea how long till it really starts to flower. What does one do with a plant this size? Is there something other than to wait to get it to produce faster and hopefully give me some killer meds
Summer_Grow_of_2013_in_Hawaii_020.JPG
Summer_Grow_of_2013_in_Hawaii_023.JPG
. I have pruned it just to keep it from going to 10'. I am giving it what I give my other so many potted plants just more. I have no idea if I even should prune it and if so, how? By the way it is going, it will be growing all summer.
Summer_Grow_of_2013_in_Hawaii_022.JPG
As you can see it is not even close to the other plants that I potted weeks after that monster plant took off. At least it is a female but it looks to be growing taller but not filling out. Should I just be a bit more patient with it? As they say," Good things come to those who wait". I don't know if this message is going to Relaxster Lee or gairbud. I appreciate any of your two guys advice. I want to give it more room but I have to camouflage it from neighbors. Aloha and 'keep it green"

Aloha relaxed Leester,
Some guy at the hydroponic store told be to plant and harvest by the full moon. 3 full moons and I should have plants ready to harvest. Hmmm, I have 1 more full moon and it does not look like any of my plants are near being ready. lol. What do you have to say about that theory? I miss our chats. Your pictures you posted are so nice. When I grow up, I want to be just like you. :) Your grow looks awesome. Quality not quantity. To have both, Just tooo Gooood.

Damn bro, you got the magic touch for it. Inspirational stuff!!!!!!!! :ganjamon:

:goodjob:very nice first grow/journal! I did not see one moth egg!

I didn't see one moth egg either, but I did find all my colas infested with worms. The photos from "Beware of the European Corn borer" are from my first grow.

PS Thanks for the kind words! :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom