Going to Amsterdam, Need tips

Zamalik

Ok so im going to be in Amsterdam on wed for 8 hrs in between my flights. Iv been once b4 but i was with my sister and could not explore and visit the red light district.This year i def want to so i was wondering if anyone has been there and knows the best store to go too, I know that its all in the red light district which i believe i can take the subway too from the airport.
However i am a bit worried about getting stoned off my ass and somehow missing my plane, i always think in worst case scenarios for some reason.
So basically Im just askin if anyone who has been there could tell me a lil about the place and if theres anything i should know. Any links to a website that could fill me in would also be great.

Also, Iv been smokin for the last year and half, about an 8th a week and my tolerance is quite high now and i no longer ever get a giggly messed up high, just a heavy buzz. Iv heard that at the stores their are many diff types and strains and was wonderin if any one would happen to know the names of the ones that would give a good chill high and what would give a good laugh like a retard high?

any Answeres will be appreciated, thx

never been to the dam personally but i hear the shops are just expensive tourist weed.

I hear the real deal hollyfield is in Haarlem ..... Willie Wortel' coffeshop they got a sativa and an indica and the real high in my opinion def is the sativa coffe shop for more info check out www.hempcity.net they update there menu's often thanks for reading i hope i helped peace.

Check out the Regine in Haarlem (10 minutes by train). Nice people, high quality shit, good prices, and heavy sacks. If you want to stay in Amsterdam, go to the Grey Area and buy a bag of their most expensive strain. I promise you'll be gettin high as a mutha fucka. Prices seemed to be quite a bit higher at the touristy shops in the RLD. Good shit, just more expensive.

I hear the Bulldog Cafe is a really dope coffeeshop.

Back
Top Bottom