Going to flip to flower, maybe?

Flush is the last two weeks of your 2 weeks of your flower period, in order to remove all of the leftover salts out of your plant. Ultimately all your nutrients are salts (for lack of a better term) you don't want to be smoking that.
Ever had your weed really raunchy, that's because the person that grew it didn't rinse their salts out for the last two weeks.
However, when you flip from veg to flower, you should continue to give your plants veg nutrients for 7-10 days, so you ease them out of veg and into flower, at which point that's when I flip my over to Flower nutes. That's also when you should start counting your days of flower, not the day you switch lighting cycles.

Flush is the last two weeks of your 2 weeks of your flower period, in order to remove all of the leftover salts out of your plant. Ultimately all your nutrients are salts (for lack of a better term) you don't want to be smoking that.
Ever had your weed really raunchy, that's because the person that grew it didn't rinse their salts out for the last two weeks.
However, when you flip from veg to flower, you should continue to give your plants veg nutrients for 7-10 days, so you ease them out of veg and into flower, at which point that's when I flip my over to Flower nutes. That's also when you should start counting your days of flower, not the day you switch lighting cycles.

thank you

Back
Top Bottom